From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    26 KB (3,544 words) - 02:51, 26 April 2020
  • == The Team == * community mailing list - [swikig]
    12 KB (1,444 words) - 08:39, 9 January 2016
  • * see community input from the [[ConferenceCall_2013_05_23|OntologySummit2013 postmortem se ...'2013_09_19 - Thursday: [[OntologySummit2014|Ontology Summit 2014]] Theme: Community Brainstorm Session - Co-chairs: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]
    21 KB (2,796 words) - 07:49, 9 January 2016
  • * community [[ConferenceCall_2007_06_07|discussed]] '''Follow-up Plans and Actions''' d == The Team ==
    23 KB (2,757 words) - 15:17, 22 September 2018
  • ** What could ensure us that we are bringing "value" to the community-at-large (or even the world-at-large), with this "Ontology Summit 2007" end ...hn F. Sowa]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] ... (need more, hopefully from our community champions), plus F2F session co-chairs
    13 KB (1,738 words) - 07:51, 9 January 2016
  • ** What could ensure us that we are bringing "value" to the community-at-large (or even the world-at-large), with this "Ontology Summit 2007" end ...hn F. Sowa]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] ... (need more, hopefully from our community champions), plus F2F session co-chairs
    14 KB (1,827 words) - 07:51, 9 January 2016
  • *** multiple request from community *** not the best use of the community's energy
    8 KB (1,061 words) - 07:51, 9 January 2016
  • ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ** 'Population' breakout group report by team rapporteur - Moderator: Tom Gruber
    11 KB (1,440 words) - 07:52, 9 January 2016
  • [[SusanTurnbull|Susan Turnbull]] featured the "community process" of this Summit on the Tue 2007.07.17 Collaborative Expedition Work == The Team ==
    8 KB (994 words) - 07:53, 9 January 2016
  • ...U6C [1]]), each representing major communities within the broader ontology community space ...ki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Process/Draft1#nidU6D [2]] to help identify which team an individual participant is affiliated with
    6 KB (747 words) - 07:55, 9 January 2016
  • *** how they envision those problem can be resolved (say, on a community scale) *** 1. The community or communities, who have knowledge of the subject, express the ideas and us
    8 KB (1,103 words) - 07:55, 9 January 2016
  • [X] Concept Map community [X] Topic Map community
    13 KB (1,731 words) - 07:58, 9 January 2016
  • [X] Concept Map community [X] Topic Map community
    12 KB (1,631 words) - 07:58, 9 January 2016
  • ''Analysis Team: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] (lead), [[DougHolmes|Doug Holmes] * Community memberships were very diverse. All 15 communities listed in the survey had
    5 KB (707 words) - 08:04, 9 January 2016
  • * A solicitation on the community's input on the "Topic" for [[OntologySummit2008]] has been initiated - see: ... This vision forms the basis of the international Open Ontology Repository community, and this year's summit will support the effort to produce such a repositor
    25 KB (2,826 words) - 16:24, 6 January 2016
  • The Team: : The overall assessment of the community is to enable open, distributed, federated repositories, and to provide meta
    5 KB (628 words) - 08:06, 9 January 2016
  • As Champions, we need to assure that the community can effectively explore, debate, deliberate and capture that content throug ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    9 KB (1,276 words) - 08:06, 9 January 2016
  • The Team: The community agrees that it not sufficient for the OOR just to store ontologies but that
    7 KB (985 words) - 08:07, 9 January 2016
  • ...rd day of Interoperability Week (i.e. Apr-30) too; we'll try to invite our community to join her on that session as well. ...e should be short ... almost like a press release, and a message from this team to the rest of the world.
    4 KB (581 words) - 08:07, 9 January 2016
  • ** Peter will run this by the OOR team at the next call ** Team: we should have this as a separate meeting, maybe same day (Mondays) right
    6 KB (877 words) - 08:07, 9 January 2016
  • *** Peter: keeping the OOR-team effort at arms length from the summit communique ...o & Mark: please email input about the communique to us, and to the entire community, actually
    8 KB (1,196 words) - 08:08, 9 January 2016
  • ** 2009_03_12 - Thursday: [[OntologySummit2009]] Panel Discussion - "Ontology Community Perspectives Toward Ontology-based Standards" - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|M ...009_03_19 - Thursday: [[OntologySummit2009]] Panel Discussion - "Standards Community Perspectives Toward Ontology-based Standards" - Chair: [[HowardMason|Howard
    24 KB (2,755 words) - 08:10, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    4 KB (554 words) - 08:11, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    12 KB (1,608 words) - 08:11, 9 January 2016
  • 5th in the series of a 3-month annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO]] & ...mit2010|Ontology Summit 2010]]: "Creating the Ontologists of the Future" - community session: Review and Alignment of Draft Deliverables and Final sync-up prior
    29 KB (3,421 words) - 08:12, 9 January 2016
  • ** scheduling our community post-mortem for [[OntologySummit2010|Ontology Summit 2010]] and ideas for O * Next Meeting: our community post-mortem for [[OntologySummit2010|Ontology Summit 2010]]: ConferenceCall
    138 KB (19,201 words) - 08:12, 9 January 2016
  • ...oft-skills' that enable him to lead a team of domain experts or to build a community that supports an ontology. There is a strong consensus within the community that although there is a lot of academic knowledge that is relevant for ont
    9 KB (1,183 words) - 05:25, 26 April 2013
  • ...us our discussion and prepare survey instruments to collect input from the community ...'' ...o Gangemi]]: applied ontology is not clear to anyone (even within ontology community I should say after my experience ;)) ... better ontology/knowledge engineer
    37 KB (4,995 words) - 08:14, 9 January 2016
  • 6th in the series of a 3-month open annual event, by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] * '''[[OntologySummit2011|The Team]]'''
    33 KB (3,872 words) - 08:15, 9 January 2016
  • 6th in the series of a 3-month open annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] * Preparing for the Community Summit-postmortem session of Thu 2011.05.19
    64 KB (8,770 words) - 08:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...eople to 100 kilometers altitude twice in two weeks. The next step for the community is to pick one domain and develop the appropriate X prize.
    6 KB (835 words) - 08:17, 9 January 2016
  • ...e 7th in the series of 3-month open annual events, by and for the Ontology Community and their collaborators. * '''[[OntologySummit2012|The Team]]'''
    43 KB (5,082 words) - 08:17, 9 January 2016
  • 7th in the series of a 3-month open annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] ...addressed at the Feb-23 (session-07) will be made available to the broader community soon
    77 KB (9,684 words) - 08:18, 9 January 2016
  • 7th in the series of a 3-month open annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] === From the 2011_12_08 Pre-launch Community Session prep work ===
    15 KB (2,202 words) - 08:18, 9 January 2016
  • ... together and foster collaboration between the ontology community, systems community, and stakeholders in "big systems." ...the summit. The interested reader is encouraged to visit the synthesis and community pages for further information. In addition each of the meeting pages, conta
    35 KB (5,206 words) - 08:19, 9 January 2016
  • ...e Ontology Summit is an annual series of events that involves the ontology community and other communities related to each year's theme. ...participants around the world in both industry and academia. Moreover, the community successfully exploits a variety of communication platforms to share and dev
    26 KB (3,947 words) - 08:20, 9 January 2016
  • ...logizing is a common practice within federation and integration of systems community. Most often ontology is used for provide mappings for data models of partic ... ontologies/terminologies/data models), but strong demand from engineering community. PLM vendors not in help here because this require usage of vendor-neutral
    8 KB (1,114 words) - 08:21, 9 January 2016
  • 8th in the series of a 3-month open annual event, by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] * '''[[OntologySummit2013|The Team]]'''
    41 KB (4,881 words) - 08:21, 9 January 2016
  • 8th in the series of a 3-month open annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is '''co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO] *** very positive; great team this year
    76 KB (9,774 words) - 08:21, 9 January 2016
  • 8th in the series of a 3-month annual event by and for the Ontology Community. This Summit is co-organized by [[Ontolog]], [[NIST]], [[NCOR]], [[NCBO]], * '''[http://www.zotero.org/groups/ontologysummit2013 Ontology Summit 2013 Community Library]''' - http://www.zotero.org/groups/ontologysummit2013/items (champi
    108 KB (14,550 words) - 08:25, 9 January 2016
  • ...ttee consisting of members from [http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/ the Ontolog community] and [http://www.nist.gov NIST]. ... to evolve when reusable knowledge and experience is gained within a broad community that agrees to the use of a common paradigm of meaning representation.
    21 KB (2,775 words) - 05:53, 26 April 2013
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    14 KB (1,854 words) - 06:07, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    26 KB (3,464 words) - 06:21, 9 January 2016
  • ...s of the session, are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    32 KB (4,468 words) - 06:22, 9 January 2016
  • ...s of the session, are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    29 KB (3,988 words) - 06:22, 9 January 2016
  • ...s of the session, are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    34 KB (4,627 words) - 06:22, 9 January 2016
  • * '''Lightning Talks:''' - [ Please note that: in order for the community to be exposed to the full range of technologies, an IPR policy waiver is ap ...e topic, please post them to the [swikig] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse.
    28 KB (3,897 words) - 06:26, 9 January 2016
  • * '''Lightning Talks:''' - [ Please note that: in order for the community to be exposed to the full range of technologies, an IPR policy waiver is ap ...e topic, please post them to the [swikig] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse.
    39 KB (5,553 words) - 06:27, 9 January 2016
  • ...e topic, please post them to the [swikig] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. * For those who would like to join the Ontolog community, see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J
    63 KB (8,867 words) - 06:27, 9 January 2016
  • ...'' (Chair, ISO TC184/SC4, BAE Systems plc, UK) - "Summary of our Standards Community Panel Session" - [ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2009/On ...inger''' (University of Toronto, ISO 18629 PSL) - "Summary of our Ontology Community Panel Session" - [ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2009/On
    27 KB (3,546 words) - 06:28, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    23 KB (3,244 words) - 06:28, 9 January 2016
  • ...sedStandards|ontology-based-standards]] ] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ...s all proceedings are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    30 KB (3,886 words) - 06:29, 9 January 2016
  • = [[OntologySummit2010|Ontology Summit 2010]] (Pre-launch) Community Input and Planning Session - Thu 2009-11-05 = ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    35 KB (5,050 words) - 06:30, 9 January 2016
  • ...please post them to the [ontology-summit] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    39 KB (5,503 words) - 06:30, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    68 KB (9,770 words) - 06:30, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    35 KB (4,869 words) - 06:30, 9 January 2016
  • = [[OntologySummit2011|Ontology Summit 2011]] (Pre-launch) Community Input and Planning Session - Thu 2010-12-16 = ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    35 KB (5,065 words) - 06:33, 9 January 2016
  • wiki, please populate that page so the rest of the community can get to know you. ... Kindly refer [[YuLin|Yu Lin]]: Allen is in our team, we work in biomedical track of applying ontologies. We are from the
    24 KB (3,339 words) - 06:33, 9 January 2016
  • [[ArturoSanchez|Arturo Sanchez]]: @MichaelUschold and the rest of the team: to document architectural concerns, I would Peter Bahnsen: Thanks for the welcome! I am new to the ontology community
    31 KB (4,436 words) - 06:33, 9 January 2016
  • team; great market concept. audience was the VC community as far as I can tell.
    26 KB (3,640 words) - 06:34, 9 January 2016
  • ...ctor]]: [ref. ChrisChute's reference to the person on the Stanford Protege team working on the ** Take a look, also, at the rich body of knowledge that this community has built together, over the years, by going through the [[WikiHomePage|arc
    26 KB (3,513 words) - 06:34, 9 January 2016
  • = [[OntologySummit2012|Ontology Summit 2012]] (Pre-launch) Community Input and Planning Session - Thu 2011-12-08 = During this session the Ontology Summit community will get together to distill the theme, brainstorm on ideas, candidate prog
    47 KB (6,727 words) - 06:36, 9 January 2016
  • ... an [[ConferenceCall_2011_12_08|earlier planning session last month]], the community and subsequently, the summit organizing committee members brainstormed on t ... together and foster collaboration between the ontology community, systems community, and stakeholders of some of "big systems." Together, the summit participan
    41 KB (5,783 words) - 05:16, 10 February 2016
  • ... together and foster collaboration between the ontology community, systems community, and stakeholders of some of "big systems." Together, the summit participan ...mpions of various tracks and topics will share their plans and solicit the community's involvement and participation.
    44 KB (6,232 words) - 06:36, 9 January 2016
  • ... together and foster collaboration between the ontology community, systems community, and stakeholders of some of "big systems." Together, the summit participan ** Take a look, also, at the rich body of knowledge that this community has built together, over the years, by going through the [[WikiHomePage|arc
    44 KB (6,216 words) - 06:37, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    21 KB (2,626 words) - 06:37, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    22 KB (2,889 words) - 06:37, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    18 KB (2,300 words) - 06:37, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    18 KB (2,295 words) - 06:37, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    19 KB (2,357 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    42 KB (5,899 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    43 KB (5,918 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    37 KB (4,930 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    38 KB (5,118 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    26 KB (3,370 words) - 06:38, 9 January 2016
  • ...g participants of this year's summit, as well as members of the organizing team at this session. ** other potential collaborative project team-ups
    41 KB (5,706 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • = [[OntologySummit2013|Ontology Summit 2013]] (Pre-launch) Community Input and Planning Session - Thu 2012-12-13 = ...is worthy of focusing the energy of the [[OntologySummit|Ontology Summit]] community into, the co-organizers has picked "'''Ontology Evaluation Across the Ontol
    65 KB (8,974 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • ** '''Ontology Summit Community Library - Dr. AmandaVizedom''' ...ession last month]], the community and subsequently, the summit organizing team brainstormed on how best to frame the issues. These inputs were carefully r
    29 KB (3,788 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • = Community of Practice <nowiki>("CoP")</nowiki> = ... small group of people who've worked together over a period of time. Not a team, not a task force, not necessarily an authorized or identified group. They
    494 B (86 words) - 23:14, 6 July 2021
  • ...ct, DARPA Agent Markup Language (DAML), and other projects for the [[DoD]] community. Sharing research under open licenses, in order to achieve the widest possi ...rticipated in a number of government projects, from leading an integration team integrating results from 50 other contractors, to small SBIRs.
    3 KB (442 words) - 05:47, 9 January 2016
  • * ''next team meeting:'' ... '''CLv2 confcall (n.20) - now being postponed''' - see: http == The Team ==
    21 KB (2,819 words) - 05:57, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour ...ts boundaries and dimensions have yet to be defined. We propose to ask the community (panelists and participants alike) to provide input for the dimensions of o
    47 KB (6,123 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour [10:12] [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]: Maria, Too bad. Can your team consider working with OOR initiative?
    61 KB (8,032 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour ...ine to the creation of an ontology development methodology for the growing community of ISO 15926 reference data engineers.
    50 KB (6,503 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour .... A survey will be conducted across the [[OntologySummit|Ontology Summit]] community and perhaps more broadly to identify software that evaluates and/or promote
    48 KB (6,311 words) - 06:41, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour ...ase you aren't already a member) you may also want to join the [[ONTOLOG]] community and be subscribed to the [ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ on
    22 KB (2,833 words) - 06:42, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour number of domains I've worked in or with, and I don't think I've yet met a community of practice
    53 KB (7,252 words) - 06:42, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour ...h|Terry Longstreth]]: @Michel - Slide 13 - did you subdivide the volunteer community by
    43 KB (5,517 words) - 06:42, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour ...ase you aren't already a member) you may also want to join the [[ONTOLOG]] community and be subscribed to the [ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ on
    45 KB (5,812 words) - 06:43, 9 January 2016
  • ...1. He was elected as Chair for the NCOIC Net Centric Attributes Functional Team and became a member of the NCOIC Technical Council. He led the development ...elivered system. Prior to GTN Hans was the Program Director for the Unisys team on the DARPA STARS Program. STARS aimed to dramatically improve software pr
    2 KB (377 words) - 01:50, 19 March 2018
  • = Ontolog Community Conference Calls, Meetings, Workshops & Events = ''Editing of the page is restricted to designated community project leads. Please send all other edits and suggestions to either [[Pete
    135 KB (14,445 words) - 07:12, 9 January 2016
  • ...d early cell and molecular development in mouse, chick, and zebrafish. Her team works on projects that leverage ontologies for translational research, incl ''... Melissa, at your convenience, please edit and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    1 KB (190 words) - 04:22, 14 December 2015
  • Head of IC3 team ...nvenience, please edit and expand on this page, and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    898 B (131 words) - 04:25, 14 December 2015
  • ...est of the [[OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics_FIBO_OOPS_OQuaRE|HC-03]] team!'' ...e the main event day (the Sunday will be an optional extension day, if the team wants to spend more time finishing up.)''
    47 KB (6,378 words) - 08:23, 9 January 2016
  • ...Summit 2013]]: (Track-D) "Software Environments for Evaluating Ontologies" Community Input = ...the number down to a few very interesting projects to work on, during the (community picked) Hackathon-Clinics weekends.
    27 KB (3,356 words) - 08:25, 9 January 2016
  • * we also provided '''support to the Hackathon-Clinics program''' team ... ...l cycle of life of an ontology is not well established within the ontology community.
    8 KB (1,026 words) - 08:25, 9 January 2016
  • ...tory|Funding]] [[OpenOntologyRepository|IPR]] [[OpenOntologyRepository|The Team]] * 5. get the work of this team funded; and help/support/coordinate members' teaming up and getting funded
    66 KB (7,946 words) - 08:30, 9 January 2016
  • :: OWL has become a standard for the Semantic Web community. Its internal reasoning capability is based on a restricted subset of firs ... interoperability, there also needs to be some agreement among a wide user community on how each of the more logically expressive (e.g. KIF) structures will be
    26 KB (3,981 words) - 07:45, 9 January 2016
  • ...|Peter P. Yim]] - "A Hardware and Network Infrastructure for Open Ontology Community Support" &nbsp;&nbsp; ...[[SWEET]] ontologies''' and the '''[http://PlanetOnt.org PlanetOnt.org]''' community site
    11 KB (1,493 words) - 07:19, 9 January 2016
  • * 2014_07_29 - Tuesday: OOR team (planning and admin) meeting: Consolidating the IAOA &amp; OOR Working Rela ...i]], with presentation by [[TimReddehase|Tim Reddehase]] (from the Ontohub team) - ref. details at: [[OOR_Conference_2014_07_22]] &nbsp;&nbsp;
    119 KB (14,955 words) - 22:59, 6 July 2021
  • ...hodologies Group, chair of UN/CEFACT Architecture Group and is the project team lead for Unified Business Agreement and Contract project (UBAC) of TMG and See also: the invited speaker session Mr. Anders W. Tell gave to the Ontolog community on July 14, 2005. His talk wass entitled: "The maturity of business ontolog
    2 KB (268 words) - 03:01, 14 December 2015
  • = [[BuildingServicePerformance]] Team: CWE System Walk-Through Session - Fri 2008-06-06 = '''[[BuildingServicePerformance]] team conference call, Fri 2008.06.06, ~2.0 Hr. call starting 2:00pm EDT / 11:00a
    7 KB (1,030 words) - 05:53, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) '' ...
    9 KB (1,122 words) - 05:53, 9 January 2016
  • = [[BuildingServicePerformance]] Project Team Conference Call - Friday 28-Nov-2008 = ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)
    50 KB (7,330 words) - 05:53, 9 January 2016
  • ...opment community, and the public at large to the CCT-Representaion project team (i.e. for incoming feedback, from ontolog's perspective) to collaboratively
    2 KB (229 words) - 05:55, 9 January 2016
  • * The Ontolog Community's '''Response to the UN/CEFACT Core Components Working Group's CCTS (Core C * Dec. 1, 2004 - community work of the Ontolog Forum was released and presented at the [[ConferenceCal
    15 KB (2,060 words) - 05:55, 9 January 2016
  • Deputy Head of the BFO team ICube Laboratory / BFO team
    1 KB (169 words) - 03:08, 14 December 2015
  • ...formation Reference Model (DRM) and Web Services Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice. ...ractice (http://km.gov). He is a member of the EPA Enterprise Architecture Team and can be contacted at [mailto:niemann.brand@epa.gov niemann.brand@epa.gov
    9 KB (1,282 words) - 05:58, 9 January 2016
  • ** this session will be devoted to our '''Annual Ontolog Community Strategic & Work Planning''' work * review / update Community Charter (--PeterYim / 2005.02.28)
    9 KB (1,249 words) - 05:58, 9 January 2016
  • ...I may be a useful corpus for semantic analysis. Do we as an Ontolog Health team want to explore some parts of this puzzle? ...t our speaker sessions (and the recordings) have really been useful to the community, we could consider doing speaking sessions twice a month - one on the regul
    11 KB (1,538 words) - 05:59, 9 January 2016
  • ...t our speaker sessions (and the recordings) have really been useful to the community, we could consider doing speaking sessions twice a month - one on the regul ** same as above - work session at Stanford with the Protege team, Mon 2005.04.25
    9 KB (1,198 words) - 05:59, 9 January 2016
  • ...follow-up from earlier NHIN-RFI and HEALTH-ONT pilot/presentation efforts. Team members from those efforts are especially encouraged to join us. ...ith|Bob Smith]] - Co-convener and Project Manager of the NHIN-RFI Response team will be chairing the session.
    12 KB (1,715 words) - 06:00, 9 January 2016
  • ...iversity of Maryland will be doing a "Semantic Web Q & A" with the Ontolog community - see: ConferenceCall_2005_08_11 ...[[BobSmith|Bob Smith]], Mark Musen, ... people from within and without the community
    11 KB (1,521 words) - 06:01, 9 January 2016
  • ...om Business Collaboration Toolsmiths AB (Sweden) will be presenting to the community. His talk is entitled: "'''The maturity of business ontologies and rate of ...the uadio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    9 KB (1,225 words) - 06:01, 9 January 2016
  • ...iversity of Maryland will be doing a "Semantic Web Q & A" with the Ontolog community - see: ConferenceCall_2005_08_11 ...tten]], [[ChrisChute|Chris Chute]], ... people from within and without the community
    13 KB (1,743 words) - 06:01, 9 January 2016
  • ...iversity of Maryland will be doing a "Semantic Web Q & A" with the Ontolog community - see: ConferenceCall_2005_08_11 ** Sep. 25, 2005 - [[JonBosak|Jon Bosak]] - on a topic related to Community Governance and the OASIS Process (proposed by: [[KurtConrad|Kurt Conrad]] /
    14 KB (1,925 words) - 06:01, 9 January 2016
  • ...iversity of Maryland will be doing a "Semantic Web Q & A" with the Ontolog community - see: ConferenceCall_2005_08_11 *** Elisa will post the ODM spec to the forum, and solicits the community's review and comment. (also: nice to browse through that prior to the 9/8/0
    11 KB (1,483 words) - 06:01, 9 January 2016
  • ''This is a draft of the session transcript. Help is solicited from the community to clean it up. Please edit below by repeating entire paragraphs, and then ...sor Mark Musen from Stanford for extending the invitation on behalf of our community to Professor Hendler and let��s ask Mark to introduce our speaker today
    84 KB (15,520 words) - 06:02, 9 January 2016
  • *** Elisa has posted the ODM spec to the session page; solicits the community's review and comment. (also: nice to browse through that prior to the 9/8/0 ** Sep. 23, 2005 - [[JonBosak|Jon Bosak]] - on a topic related to Community Governance and the OASIS Process (proposed by: [[KurtConrad|Kurt Conrad]] /
    14 KB (1,953 words) - 06:02, 9 January 2016
  • ** Brand Nieman, EPA, chair of the federal Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice, CIO Council -pending ...tice (GJXDM-JIEM) would also be well suited for some aspects, so perhaps a team would be in order;
    10 KB (1,272 words) - 03:43, 26 April 2013
  • ...emann|Brand Niemann]], EPA, chair of the federal Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice, CIO Council (BN) ...a computer scientist at EPA and the chair of the Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice, which along with the GSA sponsors the Collaborative Expedition
    94 KB (16,212 words) - 06:02, 9 January 2016
  • *** Elisa has posted the ODM spec to the session page; solicits the community's review and comment. (also: nice to browse through that prior to the 9/8/0 ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team
    14 KB (1,877 words) - 06:02, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...ould put a process together to find out who are among the top speakers the community wants to hear and talk to
    13 KB (1,718 words) - 06:03, 9 January 2016
  • ... be devoting a portion of this call to work on the planning and organizing-team sync-up for our upcoming 2005.10.20 Semantic Web Services Ontology Standard *** devoting part of this call session to the planning and organizing-team sync-up for this event (see [[ConferenceCall_2005_09_29|below]])
    13 KB (1,803 words) - 06:03, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...ould put a process together to find out who are among the top speakers the community wants to hear and talk to
    12 KB (1,627 words) - 06:03, 9 January 2016
  • == Community Profile for DRM Implementation Through Iteration and Testing == ...Projects Data Reference Model Implementation Through Iteration and Testing Team]
    2 KB (245 words) - 06:04, 9 January 2016
  • * '''Topic: eGov-related Ontology Community Efforts: Differentiation & Synergy''' * '''Organizing Team:''' [[BrandNiemann|Brand Niemann]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]
    3 KB (418 words) - 06:05, 9 January 2016
  • * '''Topic: eGov-related Ontology Community Efforts: Differentiation & Synergy''' * '''Organizing Team:''' [[BrandNiemann|Brand Niemann]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]
    19 KB (2,446 words) - 06:04, 9 January 2016
  • ...Douglas Lenat''', from Cycorp (Austin, TX, USA), will be presenting to the community. His talk is entitled: "'''CYC: Lessons Learned in Large-Scale Ontological ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    10 KB (1,478 words) - 06:05, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    14 KB (1,876 words) - 06:05, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    9 KB (1,279 words) - 06:06, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    13 KB (1,873 words) - 06:06, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    17 KB (2,401 words) - 06:06, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    14 KB (1,929 words) - 06:07, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    16 KB (2,156 words) - 06:07, 9 January 2016
  • ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team ...kly calls and other ontolog events so that they get more familiar with the community and vice versa
    17 KB (2,332 words) - 06:07, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ... the topic: "Ontologizing the Ontolog Body of Knowledge" during which this community will explore the "what's" and "how's" to the development of a semantically
    21 KB (2,886 words) - 06:07, 9 January 2016
  • ...ark (SRI) and Dr. Patrick Durusau (INCITS/V1)''' will be presenting to the community on their talk entitled: "'''Avoiding Hobson's Choice In Choosing An Ontolog ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    22 KB (3,309 words) - 06:08, 9 January 2016
  • ...da: '''Mr. Adam Cheyer''' from SRI International will be presenting to the community on his talk entitled: "'''Ontology Management in CALO, a Cognitive Assistan ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    10 KB (1,425 words) - 06:08, 9 January 2016
  • ...Ferrucci''', a Senior Manager from IBM Research, will be presenting to the community on his talk entitled: "'''Putting the Semantics in the Semantic Web: An ove ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    10 KB (1,381 words) - 06:08, 9 January 2016
  • ...th|Mike Genesereth]] - EMichaelMaximilien is inviting him on behalf of our community ...Rex / Peter: XMDR - [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] or someone from his XMDR team
    17 KB (2,349 words) - 06:08, 9 January 2016
  • * Instead, on June 15, 2006, the [[OntologTaxoThesaurus]] team will put together a project work session ... soliciting domain experts to p *** we'll hopefully be arranging more functions during this community F2F gathering and the almost weeklong Conference
    9 KB (1,223 words) - 06:08, 9 January 2016
  • *** we'll hopefully be arranging more functions during this community F2F gathering and the almost weeklong Conference ...nise has put together some slides for next week, Bob will circulate to the team
    10 KB (1,318 words) - 06:09, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...a semantically interoperable application, using the improved access to the community knowledge of Ontolog as a case in point.
    12 KB (1,728 words) - 06:09, 9 January 2016
  • *** we'll hopefully be arranging more functions during this community F2F gathering and the almost weeklong Conference ...nise has put together some slides for next week, Bob will circulate to the team
    10 KB (1,319 words) - 06:09, 9 January 2016
  • ...the audio archives is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...ssor Mark Musen]] (Stanford University) for introducing Dr. Redmond to our community.
    9 KB (1,263 words) - 06:09, 9 January 2016
  • ...h|Bob Smith]], [[KurtConrad|Kurt Conrad]] & [[RexBrooks|Rex Brooks]] ("Org team") *** Sunday 2006.07.23~26 - community dinner (Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana)
    6 KB (827 words) - 06:10, 9 January 2016
  • ** joining the community after participating at our 2006.07.23 F2F workshop at Stanford * Peter solicits project team members to use the mailing list (archived forum) so that we have a more tra
    20 KB (2,694 words) - 06:10, 9 January 2016
  • * Refer to the community profiles (mission, short/medium term goals, etc.) of the parties involved f ** The Team:
    4 KB (521 words) - 06:11, 9 January 2016
  • ** The Team / Leadership: *** The initial team: Matthew (lead), Susie, Tatiana, Attila, Adrian, Peter, Leo, [[ChrisPartrid
    11 KB (1,600 words) - 06:11, 9 January 2016
  • * Planning team report ...ity]] page is now up for people to post work opportunities. Members of the community are encouraged to post propsects there.
    7 KB (1,015 words) - 06:11, 9 January 2016
  • * '''Planning''' team report *** the program & technical advisory team member:
    11 KB (1,413 words) - 06:12, 9 January 2016
  • = Ontolog Community Planning Session - Facilitator: [[KurtConrad|Kurt Conrad]] - Thu 2006-10-05 * Subject: Ontolog Community Planning Session - Facilitator: [[KurtConrad|Kurt Conrad]] - Thu 2006-10-05
    15 KB (2,023 words) - 06:12, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...ns the revolve around the topic: "Database and Ontology" during which this community will explore the landscape, issues and interactions between databases and o
    15 KB (2,124 words) - 06:12, 9 January 2016
  • * continuation of the Ontolog community planning ...sing, in particular, about sponsorships, funding and sustainability of the community (something we postponed from the above session)
    18 KB (2,531 words) - 06:12, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...se and Ontology]]" mini-series of talks and discussions, during which this community will be exploring the landscape, issues and interactions between databases
    12 KB (1,642 words) - 06:13, 9 January 2016
  • * Kurt: continuation of community planning * Planning team report
    8 KB (1,017 words) - 06:13, 9 January 2016
  • ** [[BobSmith|Bob Smith]]: Tall Tree Labs, Ontology Management Team * [[BobSmith|Bob Smith]], Ph.D.Ontology Management Team
    12 KB (1,663 words) - 06:14, 9 January 2016
  • ...s, affiliation and job title if you aren't already a member of the Ontolog Community. We will include your name to our future invitations too, unless you specif ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    19 KB (2,525 words) - 06:14, 9 January 2016
  • * Welcome new Ontolog community members (since 2006.12.07): * Planning team report - see item 8c below
    10 KB (1,312 words) - 06:14, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    13 KB (1,837 words) - 06:14, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    13 KB (1,771 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...ote that proceedings of this session is expected to be open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    10 KB (1,420 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...ote that proceedings of this session is expected to be open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    11 KB (1,508 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...ote that proceedings of this session is expected to be open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    8 KB (1,130 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    14 KB (1,827 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...ote that proceedings of this session is expected to be open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    9 KB (1,205 words) - 06:15, 9 January 2016
  • * possibly: explore collaboration with OASIS Reference Architecture community - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-04/msg00258.html * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    7 KB (954 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    16 KB (2,103 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • * Welcome to new Ontolog community members * Planning team report - see item 8c below
    10 KB (1,378 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • * Welcome to new Ontolog community members * Planning team report - see item 8c below
    10 KB (1,359 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • * Welcome to new Ontolog community members * Planning team report - see item 8c below
    14 KB (1,894 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • * Welcome to new Ontolog community members * Planning team report
    9 KB (1,203 words) - 06:16, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    16 KB (2,099 words) - 06:17, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    15 KB (1,988 words) - 06:17, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    14 KB (1,885 words) - 06:17, 9 January 2016
  • ...r operations planning and review meeting for active members of the Ontolog community. ... The meeting is open to all who are interested, RSVP (offline to peter. ...to be confirmed) due to schedule conflicts from several of the key project team members.
    10 KB (1,413 words) - 06:17, 9 January 2016
  • ...r operations planning and review meeting for active members of the Ontolog community. ... The meeting is open to all who are interested, RSVP (offline to peter. * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    7 KB (896 words) - 06:18, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    13 KB (1,791 words) - 06:18, 9 January 2016
  • ...r operations planning and review meeting for active members of the Ontolog community. ... The meeting is open to all who are interested, RSVP (offline to peter. * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    7 KB (1,049 words) - 06:18, 9 January 2016
  • ...iew meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, if members of the community has items they put on the agenda. ... The meeting is open to all who are in * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    5 KB (708 words) - 06:18, 9 January 2016
  • ...iew meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, if members of the community has items they put on the agenda. ... The meeting is open to all who are in * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    6 KB (888 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ...iew meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, if members of the community has items they put on the agenda. ... The meeting is open to all who are in * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    7 KB (911 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ...rache]], from the Stanford Medical Informatics / Prot��g�� project team (California, USA.)''' ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    13 KB (1,678 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    14 KB (1,830 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge
    15 KB (2,048 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ...r operations planning and review meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, we are going to review and schedule Ontolog virtual events for the next co ..."Semantic Web Rules implementations and standardization efforts" which the community is requesting [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] to organize (ref. http://ontolog.cim3.
    11 KB (1,474 words) - 06:19, 9 January 2016
  • ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge
    16 KB (2,116 words) - 06:20, 9 January 2016
  • ...iew meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, if members of the community has items they put on the agenda. ... The meeting is open to all who are in * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    6 KB (803 words) - 06:20, 9 January 2016
  • ...iew meeting for active members of the Ontolog community, if members of the community has items to put on the agenda. ... The meeting is open to all who are inte * Welcome to new Ontolog community members
    7 KB (860 words) - 06:20, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    22 KB (3,073 words) - 06:20, 9 January 2016
  • ...ff an Open Ontology Repository initiative, which a few of the folks in the community feels that a collaborative effort on such would be a meaningful thing to mo ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    19 KB (2,679 words) - 06:20, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...dd your name (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    17 KB (2,339 words) - 06:21, 9 January 2016
  • ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge * Take a look, also, at the rich body of knowledge that this community has built together, over the years, by going through the [[WikiHomePage|arc
    17 KB (2,326 words) - 06:21, 9 January 2016
  • ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge === Development of a Community Ontology for Earth System Science - ''RobRaskin'' ===
    23 KB (3,060 words) - 06:22, 9 January 2016
  • ...related communities passionate about creating the opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge ...rogram at the Artificial Intelligence Center at SRI International. He is a team member on the [http://www.ai.sri.com/~seas/ Structured Evidential Argumenta
    26 KB (3,554 words) - 06:22, 9 January 2016
  • '''This is a continuation of the community planning session started in ConferenceCall_2008_08_21'''. Every one is welc * Subject: '''Ontolog Community Operations Planning & Review Session'''
    15 KB (2,156 words) - 06:23, 9 January 2016
  • '''This is a continuation of the community planning session started in ConferenceCall_2008_08_21 and ConferenceCall_20 * Subject: '''Ontolog Community Operations Planning & Review Session 2008-S3'''
    18 KB (2,509 words) - 06:23, 9 January 2016
  • ...e need to invite alternative implementations such as [[IkeWiki]], Semantic Community, BOWiki, etc. (BOWiki, I'm not sure about, as I'd like to have one set of outlining the program to draw the community's attention and a keynote
    17 KB (2,499 words) - 06:24, 9 January 2016
  • ... please post them to the [ontology-forum] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    18 KB (2,728 words) - 06:26, 9 January 2016
  • ..., please post them to the [ontolog-forum] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    19 KB (2,569 words) - 06:27, 9 January 2016
  • ...opic, please post them to the [oor-forum] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    24 KB (3,223 words) - 06:27, 9 January 2016
  • ...renceCall_2009_06_19|uom-ontology-std]] ] listserv so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    57 KB (8,309 words) - 06:28, 9 January 2016
  • ...he audio archives are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...ve (please include your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community); or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to
    32 KB (4,502 words) - 06:29, 9 January 2016
  • ...he audio archives are expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...ve (please include your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community); or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to
    21 KB (2,862 words) - 06:29, 9 January 2016
  • ... come and give us a talk and a demo on this brainchild of theirs and their team.''' ... and Siri's Chief Technology Officer. He, of course, is best known to this community as the Stanford scientist who, back in 1992, [http://www-ksl.stanford.edu/k
    19 KB (2,713 words) - 06:31, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    14 KB (1,909 words) - 06:31, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    34 KB (4,962 words) - 06:32, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    29 KB (4,104 words) - 06:32, 9 January 2016
  • ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper ...r name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above; or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resour
    29 KB (4,309 words) - 06:32, 9 January 2016
  • ** '''Mr. MikeDean''' (Co-convener, OOR; Raytheon-BBN) - Commentary, as team lead for the [[OOR]] system development ... the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    30 KB (4,418 words) - 06:33, 9 January 2016
  • ...ld|Michael Uschold]], will summarize the approach that the co-lead editing team is planning to proceed with, based on their meeting earlier this week, disc [[SteveRay|Steve Ray]]: [[MichaelUschold|Michael Uschold]], has the editing team reached a position with respect to the notion of the
    29 KB (4,115 words) - 06:35, 9 January 2016
  • ...program and discussing symposium logistics at this session. The Communique team will also be presenting a next draft for discussion, to allow us to walk in ...program and discussing symposium logistics at this session. The Communique team will also be presenting a next draft for discussion. Do note that we want t
    14 KB (1,992 words) - 06:35, 9 January 2016
  • ...d. This session will provide an opportunity for work group members and the community to discuss [[OntoIOp]]'s relationships to other related standards, as well how that would work, for onotio-wg members, and the wider ontology community
    18 KB (2,571 words) - 06:35, 9 January 2016
  • ...ontolog.cim3.net post them to the [ontolog-forum]] so that everyone in the community can benefit from the discourse. ** if you are not a member of the Ontolog community (meaning to say you are not subscribed to the [ontolog-forum] list) yet, we
    24 KB (3,603 words) - 19:22, 3 July 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    29 KB (4,173 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.) ...e available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Proper
    29 KB (3,726 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • ...o straddle both the [[EarthCube|Earth Cube]] community and the [[Ontolog]] community to prompt us to call this meeting. We have invited some of those people to ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)
    15 KB (2,003 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • ...alue Proposition of Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community''' ...Semantics Change Data Practices of the [[EarthCube|Earth Cube]] Geoscience Community?'''" - [http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/EarthScienceOntolog/2012-08-23_Ea
    41 KB (5,351 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • ...arthScienceOntolog/2012-09-06_EarthScienceOntolog_session-2/Implementing-a-Community-Governed-Ontology-for-Water-Sciences--RichardHooper_20120906.pdf slides] ...arthScienceOntolog/2012-09-06_EarthScienceOntolog_session-2/Implementing-a-Community-Governed-Ontology-for-Water-Sciences--RichardHooper_20120906.pdf 1-Hooper]
    39 KB (5,218 words) - 06:39, 9 January 2016
  • ...rch Center) - "'''Ontology matching and Data Interopera&#8203;bility using community generate data'''" [http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/EarthScienceOntolog/2 ...g]] Mini-series on "Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community" - a series of panel sessions dubbed: "[[EarthScienceOntolog]]" - '''an Ear
    34 KB (4,455 words) - 06:40, 9 January 2016
  • ...g]] Mini-series on "Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community" - a series of panel sessions dubbed: "[[EarthScienceOntolog]]" - '''an Ear ...e|Earth Cube]] community, [[Ontolog]] community, SOCoP community, [[IAOA]] community.
    40 KB (5,279 words) - 06:40, 9 January 2016
  • ...he Standards Development community, the Ontology community and the Systems community. Moving "Toward Ontology-based Standards" was adopted as the theme for the http://www.omg.org/spec/SBVR/. With respect to methodology, we have some community rules of thumb,
    43 KB (5,945 words) - 06:40, 9 January 2016
  • ...g]] Mini-series on "Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community" - a series of panel sessions dubbed: "[[EarthScienceOntolog]]" - '''an Ear ...e|Earth Cube]] community, [[Ontolog]] community, SOCoP community, [[IAOA]] community.
    32 KB (4,205 words) - 06:40, 9 January 2016
  • ''This is a regular [[OntoIOp]] team meeting (n.27) ... but will be run as an open session (in the format of an ...yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the community already.)
    16 KB (2,247 words) - 06:42, 9 January 2016
  • ... [[ConferenceCall_2013_01_17|Launch Event on 17 Jan 2013]], the organizing team provided an overview of the program, and how we will be framing the discour (which is a challenge in a "semantic" community)
    51 KB (6,962 words) - 06:42, 9 January 2016
  • traditional modeling tools. I and my team convert Enterprise Architect files into OWL, and then ...ase you aren't already a member) you may also want to join the [[ONTOLOG]] community and be subscribed to the [ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ on
    46 KB (6,303 words) - 06:43, 9 January 2016
  • ...formation systems - hypermedia applications that are part of a men-machine team that perform tasks. A particular focus of this research has been in model-b ...energy company. Within this project, the use of Design Rationale to record community decisions is also being explored.
    1 KB (195 words) - 03:57, 14 December 2015
  • Team Lead, Protein Science, and Research Assistant Professor ...nvenience, please edit and expand on this page, and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    669 B (99 words) - 03:57, 14 December 2015
  • ... face-to-face workshop at Stanford, brought up her request for the Ontolog community to delve into the subject of "Database and Ontologiy." An almost unpreceden ...was invited to lead the effort''', and did a marvelous job championing the community's collaborative exploration of the subject matter. Started out as a '''mini
    13 KB (1,741 words) - 06:54, 9 January 2016
  • ...e range of business intelligence and information processing solutions. His team includes world-class NLP, IR and Knowledge Representation researchers and s Refer to Dr. Ferrucci's invited talk to the Ontolog Community at: ConferenceCall_2006_05_11
    961 B (129 words) - 04:01, 14 December 2015
  • ...ur convenience, please edit and expand on this page as you see fit, so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage#Getting_Start ...e next five years, I supervised a special-projects programmer group, and a team of [[PhDs]] and programmers working on pattern recognition algorithms. The
    5 KB (739 words) - 21:14, 29 April 2013
  • ...er "mouse" although his most significant work to date is leadership of the team that developed NLS, the first collaborative hypertext system back in the 19 ...tions, consortia, improvement initiatives and task forces, and grass-roots community initiatives.
    2 KB (227 words) - 04:03, 14 December 2015
  • == Theme: "Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community" == ...alue Proposition of Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community"
    34 KB (4,541 words) - 06:56, 9 January 2016
  • ...g]] Mini-series on "Ontology and Semantic Technology for the Earth Science Community" ... dubbed: "''<nowiki>[[EarthScienceOntolog]]</nowiki>''" - '''''an Earth ...hCube]] community, [[Ontolog]] community, [[SOCoP]] community and [[IAOA]] community.
    10 KB (1,208 words) - 04:07, 26 April 2013
  • ...Speeches", and is one of the principal members of the Millennium Project's team working on the environmental security monthly scanning reports assessing po ...Elizabeth, at your convenience, please edit and expand on this page so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    2 KB (242 words) - 06:56, 9 January 2016
  • source: http://www.innovativequery.com/about-us/management-team.html ...ive Query, Greg is focused on the technology roadmap, software development team and strategic direction of the company. Greg founded an e-Learning company
    1 KB (223 words) - 04:09, 14 December 2015
  • He later held a position of a team leader and a Systems Engineer at Rafael Systems, developing complex multidi ...nvenience, please edit and expand on this page, and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    3 KB (420 words) - 04:10, 14 December 2015
  • ...SCent, I was one of the co-founders of Data Carpentry, and was part of the team that conceived and started Dryad (http://datadryad.org), a digital data rep
    2 KB (234 words) - 11:50, 27 December 2019
  • to be a critical issue for the ontology community. ...embers themselves. That is, I think it is time to strengthen the IAOA as a community. Newsletter, event reports, bulletin boards, opportunities for students, de
    46 KB (6,927 words) - 07:00, 9 January 2016
  • = [[OOR]] Team Meeting - Thu 2014.07.29 = Topic: '''Regular Meeting of the [[OOR]] Team'''
    4 KB (669 words) - 16:23, 6 January 2016
  • JPL/NASA Knowledge Management Team ...va, LACCD Knowledge Management Prof. Expert, JPL/NASA Knowledge Management Team
    2 KB (316 words) - 04:20, 14 December 2015
  • Team Technology, Inc ...nvenience, please edit and expand on this page, and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    606 B (89 words) - 04:21, 14 December 2015
  • ...ring simulation, data capture and analysis workflow, data integration, and team collaboration. Prior to working at Sage Bionetworks, he held a variety of ...nvenience, please edit and expand on this page, and keep it updated so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    2 KB (232 words) - 04:23, 14 December 2015
  • ...b Services Standards Architect with Web Products, Technology and Standards team for Java Web Services at Sun Microsystems. She has a diversified background * ref. Monica's invited presenation to the Ontolog community at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_26
    1 KB (191 words) - 07:14, 9 January 2016
  • '''The Ontolog Community's response to the ONCHIT NHIN RFI #4150-24 (updated) - see: http://ontolog. ** Community data sharing
    12 KB (1,624 words) - 07:14, 9 January 2016
  • ...t at LIRIS (Université Lyon 1), where he is preparing a thesis within the team of Parisa Ghodous (Interoperability of Technical Enterprise Application wit ...on Technology) viewpoints, and to support European Commission and research community to set up projects dealing with holistic approaches encompassing Enterprise
    8 KB (1,280 words) - 04:29, 26 April 2013
  • ...nitiated in 1997. He is also the leader of the Oil, Gas, Process and Power team in ISO TC 184/SC4 that is responsible for ISO 15926. Mr. Sandsmark is a sen ''... Nils, at your convenience, please edit and expand on this page so the community can get to know you better. Welcome! ... (read [[WikiHomePage|this]] if it'
    1 KB (171 words) - 04:25, 14 December 2015
  • ...ate to the 17-member Advisory Committee of the American Health Information Community (AHIC) that is being set up by the US Federal Department Health and Human S ... be appointed to the Advisory Committee of the American Health Information Community (AHIC). We are sure that his background, talents, and insights will prove
    10 KB (1,453 words) - 07:15, 9 January 2016
  • ...ard and the Venture Advisory Board, a partnership with the venture capital community that develops early-stage investment opportunities. This year he is also a He and his team received an Emmy Award in 2000 for outstanding Achievement in technological
    2 KB (336 words) - 04:26, 14 December 2015

View (previous 250 | next 250) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)