Parent Page [[BuildingServicePerformance|BuildingServicePerformance]]
Sibling Page [[BuildingInformationServiceOntlogy|BuildingInformationServiceOntology]]
Child Page [[FloorplanMarkupLanguage|FloorplanMarkupLanguage]]
- Current ontology in the built environment is not mature. The project plan is to build an ontology for spatial representation, correlated temporal representation, and interoperability to support specific defined services for the data integration of emergency and energy standards.
- Use of ontology in demonstration of a service providing properly-scaled spatial floor plan display with time based (e.g.sensor trigger) dynamic information overlay onto static, open floor plan displays.
- Use of ontology in demonstration of semantic mapping of concepts for the flow of information through a response to an emergency incident
- Reasoning over ontology and domain rules for Common Operating Picture
- Use of ontologies to limit number of building codes and standards to be reviewed and incorporated.