OntologySummit2010: Present "Content" - community input
This is the workspace for community input to the focused discussion outlined below ...
Track Label: Content - Subtrack Label: Present
Track Co-champions: ArturoSanchez and AntonyGalton
Mission: The track mission is to survey the existing provision of ontology education with regard to curricular content.
- Which educational programmes are there, if any, which are mainly or entirely devoted to ontology and related topics?
- Within other educational programmes, what modules/courses are there which are mainly or entirely devoted to ontology and related topics?
- Are there any other programmes or modules/courses with sufficient ontologically relevant content?
- Are there curricular models (a.k.a. curricular guidelines) that include ontology-related topics?
Comments / Feedback on Survey Questions which target Curricular Content Presently: Please add your comments/feedback below (indented as shown by the sample entry below; kindly identify yourself and date you input too, for proper attribution and follow-up purposes.)
- This is a test. (-PeterYim / 2009.12.16-07:30 PST)
- Semsphere http://www.semsphere.com/ (an Austrian SME) delivers training and 3-levels certifications in Semantic Technology which includes ontology (semantic web-oriented) as a central element (http://www.semsphere.com/en/training/certifications). This is 'endorsed' (accredited?) by STI International http://www.sti2.org/. (-PierreGrenon / 2009.12.22-09:20 GMT)