GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.
- Resources for developers:
- Overview - http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/webcast/
- How-to - http://vimeo.com/7583816
- Recipe for Yahoo GoodRelations:
- Talk at the Semantic Technology Conference 2009:
- "Semantic Web-based E-Commerce: The GoodRelations Ontology"
- Overview article on Semantic Universe:
- Tutorial materials:
- ISWC 2009 Tutorial: The Web of Data for E-Commerce in Brief: A Hands-on Introduction to the GoodRelations Ontology, RDFa, and Yahoo! SearchMonkey
- See also, the presentation by Professor Martin Hepp at the Ontolog Forum on the GoodRelations Ontology