From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(init Last updated at: 2006-03-21 13:32:56 By user: PeterYim)
 
(Last updated at: 2006-03-22 09:45:32 By user: PeterYim)
Line 25: Line 25:
  
 
* UOS post mortem  
 
* UOS post mortem  
* What next  
+
* What next?
 +
* a joint presence at FOIS-2006? - International Conference on Formal Ontology in Information Systems
 +
** November 9-11, 2006 - Baltimore, Maryland, USA
 +
** see: http://www.formalontology.org/fois-2006/FOIS-2006%20Call%20for%20Papers.htm/
 +
* a joint presence at OIS2006 - 1st International Workshop on Ontologizing Industrial Standards
 +
** November 6-9, 2006 - Tucson, Arizona, USA - colocated with the 25th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER2006)
 +
** see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2006-03/msg00020.html & http://events.deri.at/ois2006/
 
* ...''(please add suggested items here)''...  
 
* ...''(please add suggested items here)''...  
  
Line 60: Line 66:
  
 
8) New Issues discussed:  
 
8) New Issues discussed:  
 +
 +
* Should we have a joint presence at OIS2006? - OIS2006: 1st International Workshop on Ontologizing Industrial Standards
 +
** November 6-9, 2006 - Tucson, Arizona, USA - colocated with the 25th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER2006)
 +
** see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2006-03/msg00020.html & http://events.deri.at/ois2006/
  
 
9) Action Items  
 
9) Action Items  

Revision as of 17:26, 18 December 2012

[ ]

Contents

UpperOntologySummit - Organizing Committee Conference Call 2006-03-23     (1)

Call Details     (1A)

Attendees     (1B)

Agenda (items to be discussed) Ideas     (1C)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1E)

1) Welcome & confirmation of agenda     (1E1)

2) Appointment of secretary to take minutes     (1E3)

3) Roll-call of participants - see above     (1E5)

4) Urgent matters to be attended to     (1E6)

5) Communications, logistics, & work protocols issues     (1E7)

7) Status review and ongoing discussions     (1E10)

8) New Issues discussed:     (1E13)

9) Action Items     (1E15)

10) Next meeting date and adjournment     (1E16)

--
minutes captured in real time on this wiki by _______ / 2006.03.23-_____