From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Text replace - "[ ]LeoObrst[ ]" to " Leo Obrst ")
m (Text replace - "[ ]MikeDean[ ]" to " Mike Dean ")
Line 43: Line 43:
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
 
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]  
 
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]  
** MikeDean  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]]
 
** TimDarr  
 
** TimDarr  
 
** ...  
 
** ...  
Line 108: Line 108:
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Michael will try to get MikeBennett to upload his ontology to OOR  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Michael will try to get MikeBennett to upload his ontology to OOR  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Peter trying to get ORNL-DACC and MMI to become part of the federation and run with a __.oor.net cname  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Peter trying to get ORNL-DACC and MMI to become part of the federation and run with a __.oor.net cname  
** [action-2012.03.13] MikeDean will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the symposium - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
+
** [action-2012.03.13] [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the symposium - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Ken will continue to work on implementing "gatekeeping" (and get back with an ETA) so we can move from "sandbox" to "production"  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Ken will continue to work on implementing "gatekeeping" (and get back with an ETA) so we can move from "sandbox" to "production"  
  
Line 136: Line 136:
 
** semantified summit content access [AliHashemi, JieBao, YingjieLi, PeterYim)  
 
** semantified summit content access [AliHashemi, JieBao, YingjieLi, PeterYim)  
 
*** aiming to demo something during the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] - summit content on purple semantic mediawiki, slideshare, that makes use of an ontology that will be hosted on OOR  ... ''(being planned!)''  
 
*** aiming to demo something during the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] - summit content on purple semantic mediawiki, slideshare, that makes use of an ontology that will be hosted on OOR  ... ''(being planned!)''  
** [action] MikeDean will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the sympoisum - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
+
** [action] [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the sympoisum - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
  
 
'''Member activities updates:''' ... ''(discussion deferred)''  
 
'''Member activities updates:''' ... ''(discussion deferred)''  
Line 228: Line 228:
 
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: TaniaTudorache, TimRedmond, NatashaNoy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16  
 
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: TaniaTudorache, TimRedmond, NatashaNoy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16  
 
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: NatashaNoy - Panelists: CarlosRueda, PaulAlexander, JohnGraybeal, MikeDean, StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30  
 
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: NatashaNoy - Panelists: CarlosRueda, PaulAlexander, JohnGraybeal, MikeDean, StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30  
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: MikeDean - Panelists: JimChatigny, MichaelGruninger, KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19]]  
+
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - Panelists: JimChatigny, MichaelGruninger, KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19]]  
 
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MatthewHettinger, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] and MaximoGurmendez - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01  
 
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MatthewHettinger, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] and MaximoGurmendez - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01  
 
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, MichaelGruninger, CameronRoss, AdamPease, PatHayes - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10  
 
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, MichaelGruninger, CameronRoss, AdamPease, PatHayes - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10  
Line 253: Line 253:
  
 
*   
 
*   
** 2011_11_08 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-V" Workshop - Chair: MikeDean - "Getting OOR Development going, on Eclipse?" - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_08]]  
+
** 2011_11_08 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-V" Workshop - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - "Getting OOR Development going, on Eclipse?" - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_08]]  
** 2011_11_22 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VI" Workshop - Chair: MikeDean - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_22]]  
+
** 2011_11_22 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VI" Workshop - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_22]]  
 
** 2012_02_28 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VII" Workshop - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_02_28]]  
 
** 2012_02_28 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VII" Workshop - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_02_28]]  
  

Revision as of 20:47, 8 January 2016

[ ]

Contents

OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Tue 2012_04_03     (1)

This is a regular OOR Team meeting. ... please refer also to proceedings from the last team meeting at OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_13     (1A)

  • Shared-screen support (VNC session), if applicable, will be started 5 minutes before the call at: http://vnc2.cim3.net:5800/     (1B5)
    • view-only password: "ontolog"     (1B5A)
    • if you plan to be logging into this shared-screen option (which the speaker may be navigating), and you are not familiar with the process, please try to call in 5 minutes before the start of the session so that we can work out the connection logistics. Help on this will generally not be available once the presentation starts.     (1B5B)
    • people behind corporate firewalls may have difficulty accessing this. If that is the case, please point your browser directly to the [ slides] (where applicable) and running them locally. The speaker(s) will prompt you to advance the slides during the talk.     (1B5C)
  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1B7)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1B9)

Attendees     (1D)

  • Expecting:     (1D2)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1D3A)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)     (1E1)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1F)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1F4)

2. Roll Call:     (1F8)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1F11)

4. Key items for review and discussion today     (1F13)

... Notes below are from previous meeting(s), and will be updated as this meeting progresses.     (1F13E)

in many of the summit presentations to date is infrastructure. OOR being part of said infrastructure (as will be represented in the communique) will be included.     (1F13G)

Member activities updates: ... (discussion deferred)     (1F13I)

  • action planning for "content drive" (getting people to upload ontologies)     (1F13K)

5. Funding progress:     (1F13O)

6. Any Other Business:     (1F13P)

7. Action items:     (1F13Q)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1F13R)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2012.04.03-9:06am PDT     (1F13W)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1F13X)


Resources     (1G)

  • the Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions:     (1G6)
    • 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: Leo Obrst & FrankOlken; Panelists: BruceBargmeyer, MikeDean, MarkMusen, FarrukhNajmi & Peter P. Yim - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28     (1G6A)
    • 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: Leo Obrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: WilliamBug, EvanWallace, JohnLMcCarthy, KenBaclawski, PeterBenson & RexBrooks - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27     (1G6B)
    • 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: Leo Obrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: DougLenat, DekeSmith, MarciaZeng, DeniseBedford, PatHayes, MalaMehrotra & RobRaskin - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03     (1G6C)
    • 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: BarrySmith & MichaelGruninger; Panelists: MichaelGruninger, PeterHaase, NatashaNoy & ElisaKendall - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10     (1G6D)
  • the OOR Development panel sessions:     (1G7)
    • 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: LeoObrst; Panelists: MikeDean, MarkMusen, LiDing, BruceBargmeyer & BillAndersen - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22     (1G7A)
    • 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: ToddSchneider; Panelists: MarkMusen, NatashaNoy, MikeDean, PaulBuitelaar / AndreasHarth, MathieuDaquin, KenBaclawski, Michael Grüninger - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19     (1G7B)
    • 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: TaniaTudorache, TimRedmond, NatashaNoy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16     (1G7C)
    • 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: NatashaNoy - Panelists: CarlosRueda, PaulAlexander, JohnGraybeal, MikeDean, StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, Ken Baclawski - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30     (1G7D)
    • 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: Mike Dean - Panelists: JimChatigny, MichaelGruninger, KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19     (1G7E)
    • 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: Ken Baclawski & Todd Schneider - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MatthewHettinger, Ken Baclawski and MaximoGurmendez - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01     (1G7F)
    • 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, MichaelGruninger, CameronRoss, AdamPease, PatHayes - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10     (1G7G)
    • 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: Todd Schneider & Michael Grüninger - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MikeDean, NatashaNoy, ImmanuelNormann, KenBaclawski, Michael Grüninger - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17     (1G7H)
  • the OOR-IPR mini-series:     (1G13)
    • 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: GeorgeStrawn - Chair: Peter P. Yim - Panelists: JamieClark, JohnWilbanks, BrucePerens - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09     (1G13A)
    • 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: CameronRoss, AlanRector, JohnSowa, BrucePerens, JohnWilbanks, Peter P. Yim - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16     (1G13B)
    • 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: Leo Obrst - Panelists: PeterYim, MikeDean, BrucePerens, JamieClark - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30     (1G13C)
  • the Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series:     (1G14)
    • 2011_10_20 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-1: Introducing the ISO NP 17347 "Ontology Integration and Interoperability (OntoIOp)" Standardization Effort - Co-chairs: JohnBateman & Michael Grüninger - ConferenceCall_2011_10_20     (1G14A)
    • 2011_11_03 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-2: Invited Speaker: ElisaKendall on "Ontology-Related Metadata Standards" - Co-chairs: Michael Grüninger & JohnBateman - ConferenceCall_2011_11_03     (1G14B)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G21)