From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(proceedings captured Last updated at: 2011-02-04 07:13:33 By user: PeterYim)
(Fix PurpleMediaWiki references)
 
(6 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 33: Line 33:
  
 
* Attended:  
 
* Attended:  
** LeoObrst (chair)  
+
** [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] (chair)  
 
** JouniTuominen  
 
** JouniTuominen  
** PeterYim  
+
** [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]
** TimDarr  
+
** [[TimDarr|Tim Darr]]
** MichaelGruninger  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]
** ToddSchneider (only for 15~20 min.)  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] (only for 15~20 min.)  
** MathieuDaquin  
+
** [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]]
** YuriyMilov  
+
** [[YuriyMilov|Yuriy Milov]]
  
 
* Expecting:  
 
* Expecting:  
** MikeDean (will be a bit late)  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] (will be a bit late)  
 
*   
 
*   
 
** ... ''if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation.'' ...  
 
** ... ''if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation.'' ...  
  
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
** KenBaclawski
+
** [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]]
  
 
== Agenda Ideas  ==
 
== Agenda Ideas  ==
Line 54: Line 54:
 
''please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
 
''please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
  
* OOR code-repository and re-assessing the 'fork' (what does that mean?) [MikeDean, KenBaclawski, et al.]  
+
* OOR code-repository and re-assessing the 'fork' (what does that mean?) [MikeDean, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], et al.]  
 
* planning for an upcoming panel session on OOR metadata [MichaelGruninger]  
 
* planning for an upcoming panel session on OOR metadata [MichaelGruninger]  
* ideas and suggestions (some involving work previously done by the NeOn project) [MathieuDaquin]  
+
* ideas and suggestions (some involving work previously done by the [[NeOn]] project) [MathieuDaquin]  
 
* continue discussion on: Architecture, API and (default) Development Platform [All]  
 
* continue discussion on: Architecture, API and (default) Development Platform [All]  
 
* ...  
 
* ...  
Line 64: Line 64:
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
  
* LeoObrst takes the chair and welcome everyone  
+
* [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] takes the chair and welcome everyone  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
* PeterYim volunteered to take notes  
+
* [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] volunteered to take notes  
  
 
2. Roll Call:  
 
2. Roll Call:  
Line 83: Line 83:
  
 
* review previous action items (from 2011.01.21)  
 
* review previous action items (from 2011.01.21)  
** MikeDean & KenBaclawski to get code repository (at semwebcentral) going  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] & [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] to get code repository (at semwebcentral) going  
** YuriyMilov will help MikeDean test the new code repository  
+
** [[YuriyMilov|Yuriy Milov]] will help [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] test the new code repository  
** MichaelGruninger will organize a session on OOR metadata  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] will organize a session on OOR metadata  
  
 
=== Key items for review and discussion today  ===
 
=== Key items for review and discussion today  ===
  
* OOR code-repository and re-assessing the 'fork' (what does that mean?) [MikeDean, KenBaclawski, et al.]  
+
* OOR code-repository and re-assessing the 'fork' (what does that mean?) [MikeDean, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], et al.]  
 
** postponing the update report to next meeting  
 
** postponing the update report to next meeting  
 
** Dean / Yuri: repository works (population of codebase pending)  
 
** Dean / Yuri: repository works (population of codebase pending)  
Line 96: Line 96:
 
** date reserved - Fri 2011.03.18 (see action item below too)  
 
** date reserved - Fri 2011.03.18 (see action item below too)  
  
* ideas and suggestions (some involving work previously done by the NeOn project) [MathieuDaquin]  
+
* ideas and suggestions (some involving work previously done by the [[NeOn]] project) [MathieuDaquin]  
 
** Mathieu: see proposed architecture (what I think would be an "ideal" ontology repository) at - http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OpenOntologyRepository/OOR-Architecture/OOR-Architecture-Candidates/OOR-architecture-proposal--MathieuDaquin_20110204.pdf  
 
** Mathieu: see proposed architecture (what I think would be an "ideal" ontology repository) at - http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OpenOntologyRepository/OOR-Architecture/OOR-Architecture-Candidates/OOR-architecture-proposal--MathieuDaquin_20110204.pdf  
 
** Many of the components mentioned exist and can be directly reused. The aspects that we would be keen to work (not making commitments now, though) on are:  
 
** Many of the components mentioned exist and can be directly reused. The aspects that we would be keen to work (not making commitments now, though) on are:  
Line 103: Line 103:
 
*** the access right aspects, which are a bit tricky in a collaborative ontology-based environment  
 
*** the access right aspects, which are a bit tricky in a collaborative ontology-based environment  
 
*** the use of ontology repositories in ontology engineering environments (especially to facilitate reuse and through integrating with ontology editors).  
 
*** the use of ontology repositories in ontology engineering environments (especially to facilitate reuse and through integrating with ontology editors).  
** Part of that has been partially considered in NeOn, but there is quite significant work to be done in order to actually deliver such features.  
+
** Part of that has been partially considered in [[NeOn]], but there is quite significant work to be done in order to actually deliver such features.  
  
 
* continue discussion on: Architecture, API and (default) Development Platform [All]  
 
* continue discussion on: Architecture, API and (default) Development Platform [All]  
** YuriyMilov: should we be architecting (i) just a repository, or (ii) a semantic platform ... ?  
+
** [[YuriyMilov|Yuriy Milov]]: should we be architecting (i) just a repository, or (ii) a semantic platform ... ?  
 
*** Peter / Leo: we can bring this up at the next time we have a panel session on the topic   
 
*** Peter / Leo: we can bring this up at the next time we have a panel session on the topic   
 
** Organizing a next Panel session on this - date reserved: Fri 2011.03.04  
 
** Organizing a next Panel session on this - date reserved: Fri 2011.03.04  
Line 128: Line 128:
 
** [[SOCoP_INTEROP]]  
 
** [[SOCoP_INTEROP]]  
 
** [[DataONE]]  
 
** [[DataONE]]  
** NeOn (KMi and STL)  
+
** [[NeOn]] (KMi and STL)  
 
** ONKI  
 
** ONKI  
 
** MMI  
 
** MMI  
Line 139: Line 139:
 
** Funding  
 
** Funding  
  
* what can this team contribute to the upcoming OntologySummit2011 ?  
+
* what can this team contribute to the upcoming [[OntologySummit2011|Ontology Summit 2011]] ?  
 
** Theme: "Making the Case for Ontology"  
 
** Theme: "Making the Case for Ontology"  
** ToddSchneider will help drive  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] will help drive  
  
* (2010.12.17) PeterYim: I just (finally!) made contact with the "Content Repository" folks - ref. http://expertvoices.nsdl.org/duraspace/2010/12/14/open-repositories-2011-collaboration-and-community-the-social-mechanics-of-repository-systems/  
+
* (2010.12.17) [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]: I just (finally!) made contact with the "Content Repository" folks - ref. http://expertvoices.nsdl.org/duraspace/2010/12/14/open-repositories-2011-collaboration-and-community-the-social-mechanics-of-repository-systems/  
 
** note submission deadline is 2011.02.28 ... anyone planning to submit?  
 
** note submission deadline is 2011.02.28 ... anyone planning to submit?  
  
Line 149: Line 149:
 
** action items - will discuss in depth along with API & CL-support discussion which we will try to set up asap  
 
** action items - will discuss in depth along with API & CL-support discussion which we will try to set up asap  
 
*** Ken and Todd will try to get together offline and talk about this within the next couple of weeks  
 
*** Ken and Todd will try to get together offline and talk about this within the next couple of weeks  
*** candidate architecture team: MikeDean, KenBaclawski, ToddSchneider, ImmanuelNormann, TillMossakowski, CameronRoss, MichaelGruninger, AdamPease, NatashaNoy, ...  
+
*** candidate architecture team: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[ImmanuelNormann|Immanuel Normann]], [[TillMossakowski|Till Mossakowski]], [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[AdamPease|Adam Pease]], Natasha Noy, ...  
*** (also desirable to be at the meeting:) AlexGarcia, MathieuDaquin, MikeUschold, JohnBateman, JohnSowa, PatHayes, PatCassidy, MarkMusen, LeoObrst, PeterYim, ...  
+
*** (also desirable to be at the meeting:) AlexGarcia, [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[MikeUschold|Mike Uschold]], [[JohnBateman|John Bateman]], [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[PatCassidy|Pat Cassidy]], Mark Musen, [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]], ...  
 
*** tentatively ... devoting the Oct-15 meeting for this - architecture, API, metadata (OMV extension), ... ''no presentations; only serious discussions!''  
 
*** tentatively ... devoting the Oct-15 meeting for this - architecture, API, metadata (OMV extension), ... ''no presentations; only serious discussions!''  
  
Line 162: Line 162:
 
* '''Code Repository'''  
 
* '''Code Repository'''  
 
** ETA of the oor.semwebcentral.org going into operation with baseline code? - [Mike: by 2010.10.15]  
 
** ETA of the oor.semwebcentral.org going into operation with baseline code? - [Mike: by 2010.10.15]  
** do we consider github (as suggested by NatashaNoy on 2010.09.17)?  
+
** do we consider github (as suggested by Natasha Noy on 2010.09.17)?  
 
** action items -  
 
** action items -  
  
Line 173: Line 173:
 
7. '''Action items:'''  
 
7. '''Action items:'''  
  
* MikeDean to work with BioPortal folks to re-establish an updated "fork" point  
+
* [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] to work with [[BioPortal]] folks to re-establish an updated "fork" point  
 
** possibly over the [oor-dev] list  
 
** possibly over the [oor-dev] list  
  
Line 181: Line 181:
  
 
* Ref metadata session - Fri 2011.03.18   
 
* Ref metadata session - Fri 2011.03.18   
** MichaelGruninger will chair  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] will chair  
** MichaelGruninger to contact PeterHaase and NatashaNoy
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] to contact [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]] and Natasha Noy
** MathieuDaquin will help contact Raul Palma (now in Poland, who worked with PeterHaase on the NeOn OMV before)  
+
** [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]] will help contact Raul Palma (now in Poland, who worked with [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]] on the [[NeOn]] OMV before)  
  
 
8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:  
 
8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:  
Line 197: Line 197:
 
--
 
--
  
notes taken by: PeterYim / 2011.02.04-7:13am PST
+
notes taken by: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] / 2011.02.04-7:13am PST
  
 
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.  
 
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.  
Line 282: Line 282:
 
** Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' message archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
** Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' message archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: GeorgeStrawn - Chair: PeterYim - Panelists: JamieClark, JohnWilbanks, BrucePerens - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: [[GeorgeStrawn|George Strawn]] - Chair: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - Panelists: [[JamieClark]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: CameronRoss, AlanRector, JohnSowa, BrucePerens, JohnWilbanks, PeterYim - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AlanRector|Alan Rector]], [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: LeoObrst - Panelists: PeterYim, MikeDean, BrucePerens, JamieClark - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] - Panelists: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JamieClark]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology &amp; Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: LeoObrst &amp; FrankOlken; Panelists: BruceBargmeyer, MikeDean, MarkMusen, FarrukhNajmi &amp; PeterYim - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology &amp; Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FrankOlken|Frank Olken]]; Panelists: [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen, [[FarrukhNajmi|Farrukh Najmi]] &amp; [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: LeoObrst &amp; FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: WilliamBug, EvanWallace, [[JohnLMcCarthy]], KenBaclawski, PeterBenson &amp; RexBrooks - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug|William Bug]], [[EvanWallace|Evan Wallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[PeterBenson|Peter Benson]] &amp; [[RexBrooks|Rex Brooks]] - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: LeoObrst &amp; FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: DougLenat, DekeSmith, MarciaZeng, DeniseBedford, PatHayes, MalaMehrotra &amp; RobRaskin - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat|Doug Lenat]], [[DekeSmith|Deke Smith]], [[MarciaZeng|Marcia Zeng]], [[DeniseBedford|Denise Bedford]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[MalaMehrotra|Mala Mehrotra]] &amp; [[RobRaskin|Rob Raskin]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: BarrySmith &amp; MichaelGruninger; Panelists: MichaelGruninger, PeterHaase, NatashaNoy &amp;  ElisaKendall - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith|Barry Smith]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]], Natasha Noy &amp;  [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies &amp; Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: LeoObrst; Panelists: MikeDean, MarkMusen,  LiDing, BruceBargmeyer &amp; BillAndersen - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies &amp; Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen[[LiDing|Li Ding]], [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] &amp; [[BillAndersen|Bill Andersen]] - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: ToddSchneider; Panelists: MarkMusen, NatashaNoy, MikeDean, PaulBuitelaar / AndreasHarth, MathieuDaquin, KenBaclawski, MichaelGruninger - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]; Panelists: Mark Musen, Natasha Noy, [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[PaulBuitelaar|Paul Buitelaar]] / [[AndreasHarth|Andreas Harth]], [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: TaniaTudorache, TimRedmond, NatashaNoy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[TaniaTudorache|Tania Tudorache]], [[TimRedmond|Tim Redmond]], Natasha Noy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: NatashaNoy - Panelists: CarlosRueda, PaulAlexander, JohnGraybeal, MikeDean, StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, KenBaclawski - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: Natasha Noy - Panelists: [[CarlosRueda|Carlos Rueda]], [[PaulAlexander|Paul Alexander]], [[JohnGraybeal|John Graybeal]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: MikeDean - Panelists: JimChatigny, MichaelGruninger, KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - Panelists: [[JimChatigny|Jim Chatigny]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], Natasha Noy - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: KenBaclawski &amp; ToddSchneider - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MatthewHettinger, KenBaclawski and MaximoGurmendez - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] &amp; [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MatthewHettinger|Matthew Hettinger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] and [[MaximoGurmendez|M&aacute;ximo Gurm&eacute;ndez]] - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, MichaelGruninger, CameronRoss, AdamPease, PatHayes - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]] - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AdamPease|Adam Pease]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: ToddSchneider &amp; MichaelGruninger - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MikeDean, NatashaNoy, ImmanuelNormann, KenBaclawski, MichaelGruninger - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Natasha Noy, [[ImmanuelNormann|Immanuel Normann]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_15 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_15 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski &amp; MichaelGruninger - Panelists: KenBaclawski+ToddSchneider, AldoGangemi+AlessandroAdamou, JouniTuominen+KimViljanen, EricChan - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - Panelists: KenBaclawski+ToddSchneider, AldoGangemi+AlessandroAdamou, JouniTuominen+KimViljanen, [[EricChan|Eric Chan]] - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the OntologySummit2008 face-to-face workshop)  
+
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008|Ontology Summit 2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* Our key content pages:  
 
* Our key content pages:  

Latest revision as of 03:30, 9 January 2016

[ ]

Contents

[edit] OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011_02_04     (1)

  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1A6)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1A8)

[edit] Attendees     (1C)

  • Expecting:     (1C2)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1C3A)

[edit] Agenda Ideas     (1D)

please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)     (1D1)

  • OOR code-repository and re-assessing the 'fork' (what does that mean?) [MikeDean, Ken Baclawski, et al.]     (1D2)
  • planning for an upcoming panel session on OOR metadata [MichaelGruninger]     (1D3)
  • ideas and suggestions (some involving work previously done by the NeOn project) [MathieuDaquin]     (1D4)
  • continue discussion on: Architecture, API and (default) Development Platform [All]     (1D5)

[edit] Agenda & Proceedings     (1E)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1E1)

2. Roll Call:     (1E5)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1E8)

[edit] Key items for review and discussion today     (1E12)

  • planning for an upcoming panel session on OOR metadata [MichaelGruninger]     (1E12B)

items below are from the previous meeting(s) and will be updated as we proceed with this meeting.     (1E12E)

4. Member activities updates:     (1E12N)

5. Funding progress:     (1E12O)

6. Any Other Business:     (1E12P)

7. Action items:     (1E12Q)

  • Architecture, API, Platform panel session: Fri 2011.03.04     (1E12S)
    • Peter to contact Todd and Ken about co-chairing this meeting     (1E12S1)
    • ALL architecture contributors to populate their sub-page with next level of details, to facilitate the merging of work that is already available.     (1E12S2)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1E12U)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2011.02.04-7:13am PST     (1E12Y)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1E12Z)


[edit] Resources     (1F)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1F20)