From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Last updated at: 2014-01-18 15:09:32 By user: PeterYim)
 
Line 894: Line 894:
 
* This session, like all other Ontolog events, is open to the public. Information relating to this session is shared on this wiki page: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_01_16  
 
* This session, like all other Ontolog events, is open to the public. Information relating to this session is shared on this wiki page: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_01_16  
  
* Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage|our prevailing open IPR policy]].  
+
* Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Property_Rights_.28IPR.29_Policy|our prevailing open IPR policy]].  
  
 
== Attendees  ==
 
== Attendees  ==

Revision as of 15:22, 26 January 2015

[ ]

Contents

OntologySummit2014 Launch Event - Thu 2014-01-16     (1)

Abstract: Goals & Objectives     (1H)

OntologySummit2014 Theme: "Big Data and Semantic Web Meet Applied Ontology"     (1H1)

This is our 9th OntologySummit, a joint initiative by NIST, Ontolog, NCOR, NCBO, IAOA & NCO_NITRD with the support of our co-sponsors.     (1H2)

Since the beginnings of the Semantic Web, ontologies have played key roles in the design and deployment of new semantic technologies. Yet over the years, the level of collaboration between the Semantic Web and Applied Ontology communities has been much less than expected. Within Big Data applications, ontologies appear to have had little impact.     (1H3)

This year's Ontology Summit is an opportunity for building bridges between the Semantic Web, Linked Data, Big Data, and Applied Ontology communities. On the one hand, the Semantic Web, Linked Data, and Big Data communities can bring a wide array of real problems (such as performance and scalability challenges and the variety problem in Big Data) and technologies (automated reasoning tools) that can make use of ontologies. On the other hand, the Applied Ontology community can bring a large body of common reusable content (ontologies) and ontological analysis techniques. Identifying and overcoming ontology engineering bottlenecks is critical for all communities.     (1H4)

OntologySummit2014 will pose and address the primary challenges in these areas of interaction among the different communities. The Summit activities will bring together insights and methods from these different communities, synthesize new insights, and disseminate knowledge across field boundaries.     (1H5)

Following earlier Ontology Summit practice, the synthesized results of this season's discourse will be published as a Communique.     (1H6)

See developing details at: OntologySummit2014 (homepage for this summit)     (1H7)

Agenda:     (1I)

Ontology Summit 2014 Launch     (1I1)

  • Session Format: this is a virtual session conducted over an augmented conference call - [ slides ]     (1I2)

Proceedings:     (1J)

Please refer to the above     (1J1)

IM Chat Transcript captured during the session:     (1J2)


see raw transcript here.     (1J3)


(for better clarity, the version below is a re-organized and lightly edited chat-transcript.) Participants are welcome to make light edits to their own contributions as they see fit.     (1J4)


-- begin in-session chat-transcript --     (1J5)



Chat transcript from room: summit_20140116 2014-01-16 GMT-08:00 [PST]     (1J6)



[8:54] PeterYim: Welcome to the     (1J7)


OntologySummit2014 Launch Event - Thu 2014-01-16     (2)

Summit Theme: OntologySummit2014: "Big Data and Semantic Web Meet Applied Ontology" (427U)     (2A)


Summit General Co-chairs: Professor MichaelGruninger & Dr. LeoObrst     (2B)


Symposium Co-chairs - Dr. RamSriram & Professor TimFinin     (2C)


Opening remarks from the leadership of the OntologySummit co-organizers:     (2D)



Introducing our Champions and the OntologySummit2014 program:     (2K)





Logistics:     (2U)



  • (if you haven't already done so) please click on "settings" (top center) and morph from "anonymous" to your RealName     (2W)


  • Mute control (phone keypad): *7 to un-mute ... *6 to mute     (2X)


(i.e. even if it says it is "offline," you should still be able to connect to it.)     (2Z)

    • if you are using skype and the connection to "joinconference" is not holding up, try using (your favorite POTS or     (2AA1)

VoIP line, etc.) either your phone, skype-out or google-voice and call the US dial-in number: +1 (206) 402-0100 ... when prompted enter Conference ID: 141184#     (2AB)

    • Can't find Skype Dial pad?     (2AC1)
      • for Windows Skype users: Can't find Skype Dial pad? ... it's under the "Call" dropdown menu as "Show Dial pad"     (2AC1A)
      • for Linux Skype users: if the dialpad button is not shown in the call window you need to press the "d" hotkey to enable it     (2AC1B)



proceedings     (2AE)

[9:18] anonymous1 morphed into MarciaZeng     (2AE1)


[9:19] PeterYim: Hello Marcia ... thanks for joining us today     (2AE2)



[9:20] anonymous1 morphed into DanMcShan     (2AE4)


[9:21] EdBernot: Good day!     (2AE5)


[9:25] anonymous1 morphed into AnneThessen     (2AE6)


[9:26] anonymous2 morphed into CarmenChui     (2AE7)


[9:26] anonymous1 morphed into VeruskaZamborlini     (2AE8)


[9:27] anonymous1 morphed into SundayOjo     (2AE9)


[9:29] SundayOjo: I am Prof Sunday Ojo, Executive Dean of faculty of ICT, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria, South Africa     (2AE10)



[9:30] anonymous4 morphed into ChristineKapp     (2AE12)


[9:30] anonymous4 morphed into LamarHenderson     (2AE13)


[9:30] anonymous3 morphed into LesMorgan     (2AE14)


[9:30] anonymous2 morphed into JoelSachs     (2AE15)


[9:31] anonymous6 morphed into LianaKiff     (2AE16)


[9:31] AmandaVizedom: Folks on the call: if you aren't actively talking, it would help if you would mute yourself locally. We're getting lots of background sounds.     (2AE17)


[9:31] anonymous5 morphed into DanGant     (2AE18)


[9:31] JoelSachs: shouldn't have happened. messages out of order.     (2AE19)


[9:31] anonymous1 morphed into JohnYanosy     (2AE20)


[9:31] Matthew West morphed into MatthewWest     (2AE21)



[9:32] anonymous3 morphed into BobbinTeegarden     (2AE23)


[9:32] anonymous1 morphed into GaryBergCross     (2AE24)


[9:32] MikeBennett: I have to leave at 2pm Eastern US Time FYI.     (2AE25)


[9:32] anonymous2 morphed into AdamShepherd     (2AE26)


[9:32] anonymous1 morphed into BruceSpencer     (2AE27)


[9:32] anonymous4 morphed into SimonaCarini     (2AE28)


[9:32] anonymous2 morphed into EarlGlynn     (2AE29)


[9:32] anonymous1 morphed into RobinMcEntire     (2AE30)


[9:33] anonymous1 morphed into EricStephan     (2AE31)


[9:34] anonymous2 morphed into ToddSchneider     (2AE32)


[9:35] anonymous3 morphed into MichaelRiben     (2AE33)


[9:35] anonymous4 morphed into FrancescaQuattri     (2AE34)


[9:35] anonymous2 morphed into JulienCorman     (2AE35)


[9:35] anonymous1 morphed into uams-dbmi     (2AE36)


[9:36] anonymous1 morphed into Juan Gomez-Romero     (2AE37)


[9:36] anonymous2 morphed into QuentinReul     (2AE38)


[9:36] anonymous3 morphed into SergeMaslyukov     (2AE39)


[9:36] anonymous1 morphed into SimonSpero     (2AE40)


[9:36] anonymous1 morphed into FabianNeuhaus     (2AE41)


[9:34] PeterYim: == Professor MichaelGruninger & Dr. LeoObrst starts the session ...     (2AE42)


[9:36] PeterYim: Dr. LeoObrst presenting an overview of the Summit and agenda of this session see slides at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_01_16#nid43TE     (2AE43)


[9:36] anonymous2 morphed into ElieAbiLahoud     (2AE44)


[9:37] anonymous1 morphed into DanBrickley     (2AE45)


[9:37] anonymous1 morphed into DennisPierson     (2AE46)


[9:37] anonymous2 morphed into Emanuele     (2AE47)


[9:38] anonymous1 morphed into DennisWisnosky     (2AE48)


[9:40] anonymous1 morphed into MeganKatsumi     (2AE49)


[9:42] anonymous morphed into Rishi     (2AE50)


[9:42] anonymous morphed into wtm     (2AE51)


[9:43] anonymous morphed into LynneBaer     (2AE52)



[9:44] anonymous3 morphed into DanCarey     (2AE54)


[9:47] PeterYim: == Remarks from the leadership of our co-organizers ...     (2AE55)


[9:49] PeterYim: briefs from GeorgeStrawn (NCO_NITRD), RamSriram (NIST), MichaelGruninger (IAOA), MarkMusen (NCBO), BarrySmith (NCOR), PeterYim (ONTOLOG) [9:50] anonymous morphed into MatthewLange     (2AE56)


[9:56] anonymous morphed into TimFinin     (2AE57)


[10:01] anonymous morphed into BarrySmith     (2AE58)


[9:59] DennisWisnosky: How many members are in IAOA?     (2AE59)


[10:02] FrankLoebe: @DennisWisnosky: Hi, it's ca. 150 members usually, often extending in years of IAOA's flagship conference FOIS to more than 200     (2AE60)


[10:07] anonymous morphed into NatalieMeyers     (2AE61)


[10:08] anonymous morphed into KenAllgood     (2AE62)


[10:19] anonymous morphed into PavithraKenjige     (2AE63)


[10:23] PeterYim: == Introducing the Champions and the OntologySummit2014 program ...     (2AE64)


[10:23] anonymous morphed into LianaKiff     (2AE65)


[10:30] Juan Gomez-Romero morphed into JuanGomezRomero     (2AE66)


[10:36] GaryBergCross: Note, for the 2nd session of track A Content Reuse, John Sowa has agreed to be a speaker.     (2AE67)


[10:36] MikeBennett: @Gary great!     (2AE68)


[10:37] GaryBergCross: On the site the Track A references have links to pages and documents.     (2AE69)


[10:36] anonymous morphed into LamarHenderson     (2AE70)


[10:36] DanBrickley: does anyone have VNC working on OSX?     (2AE71)


[10:47] PeterYim: @DanBrickley ... yes, I have vnc working on my Macbook Air ... I have been successfully using "Chicken of the VNC (cotvnc)" as my vnc client there ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/ ) - see also: http://community.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CweAdmin/CollaborationToolSupport#nidAR3     (2AE72)


[10:48] PeterYim: @DanBrickley ... your problem (with vnc) may be in your corporate firewall and not the viewer, though     (2AE73)


[10:49] DanBrickley: I'm on home ISP. Can discuss later :)     (2AE74)


[10:48] DanBrickley: thanks PeterYim. For today I'll present slides without seeing what you see.     (2AE75)


[10:49] PeterYim: that's perfectly fine ... vnc shared-screen is strictly optional (helps make sure you prompt slide advances, though)     (2AE76)



[10:42] anonymous1 morphed into SiewLam     (2AE78)


[10:42] TimFinin: Here's a question I think we must address: Many big data applications require or invite statistical and probabilistic models and reasoning. How can/will be address this?     (2AE79)


[10:50] AmandaVizedom: @Tim, I agree; many are pursuing statistical *or* ontological reasoning approaches, but few are pursuing the hybrid approaches that seem to have so much potential. The PR-OWL group at GMU have been developing Bayesian + Ontological approaches for years, but I don't know to what extent they have worked with Big Data problems.     (2AE80)


[10:54] PeterYim: @TimFinin ... I trust KenBaclawski, (one of) our Track D co-champion(s), should have a lot (knowledge and connections) to bring to the table in those aspects     (2AE81)


[11:28] KenBaclawski: @TimFinin: Regarding your earlier questions, these issues would fit in Track D. I have examined these issues in the past, and it would be good to try dealing with them in the context of Big Data.     (2AE82)


[10:48] TimFinin: Another problem that axioms can introduce is producing inconsistencies ...     (2AE83)


[10:49] DanBrickley: (re global constraints, - yes that's why schema.org property/type associations don't use rdfs:domain + rdfs:range)     (2AE84)


[10:49] QuentinReul: and use of axioms makes the separation of concerns (modelling vs. implmentation) and re-use difficult     (2AE85)


[10:50] MikeBennett: @Quentin good point, perhaps we can draw this point out in the Track A conversations?     (2AE86)


[10:52] QuentinReul: @Mike I think that it is an inevitable topic for improving re-use     (2AE87)


[10:53] QuentinReul: DL is one potential issue, but deep biding to philosophical entities (e.g. DOLCE) is another one     (2AE88)


[10:55] MikeBennett: @Quentin quite so. What is most appropriate for an ontology for a given application may work for or against its re-use by someone in another application. Likewise the philosophical commitments need to be consistent, or frameable within some broader, consistent set of partitions / theories.     (2AE89)


[10:55] AnatolyLevenchuk: @Tim, Amanda: it can be good to know about "hybrid" methods. E.g. usual statistical data is in arrays/tables. How we can help with triples and ontologies?! Or we have deep learning that not look like too far from ontology (features) discovery but not look too close the same time.     (2AE90)


[10:57] QuentinReul: @Mike Have you heard about "Just Enough" Ontology Engineering ( http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1108/1108.1488.pdf ). Although an interesting paper, it lacks guidelines on tools / mechanisms to dissiminate the model and thus increase re-use     (2AE91)


[10:59] MikeBennett: @Quentin I have not. We should look into this as part of our deliberations.     (2AE92)


[10:59] MikeBennett: Apologies, have to drop off now.     (2AE93)


[11:00] QuentinReul: I also have to drop off     (2AE94)


[11:01] EdBernot: Sorry, I too have to drop off. Great session, thanks!     (2AE95)


[11:00] anonymous morphed into Sub     (2AE96)


[11:05] DanBrickley: [referring to Dan's own Track E presentation] shortest talk yet?     (2AE97)


[11:05] DanBrickley: I was tempted to give a Google perspective, but will do that later, with datasets / APIs and other materials.     (2AE98)


[11:05] AmandaVizedom: @Dan, you must have lightening talk experience. :-)     (2AE99)


[11:08] DanBrickley: We used to do a lot of lightning talk sessions at W3C in the RDF Interest Group, yes :)     (2AE100)


[11:10] AmandaVizedom: [amused by my own typo. perhaps "lightening" is some mix of "lightning" and "enlightening." ;-)]     (2AE101)


[11:07] MarciaZeng: @DanBrickley: What will be Schema.org's role in relation to this Summit's theme?     (2AE102)


[11:10] DanBrickley: Re schema.org, I'll put together some materials. It is a little difficult for teams who don't have a complete Web crawl since the data is scattered over 5+ million sites, but there are some possibilities. It might be particularly interesting for the 'variety' problem.     (2AE103)


[11:11] DanBrickley: Do you think this could be useful? here is a Google custom search - https://www.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=003736913799082383568:8pkugzvixsw - over (200 or so) sites that use the type http://schema.org/Museum     (2AE104)


[11:11] MarciaZeng: @Dan, thanks for the answer.     (2AE105)


[11:11] DanBrickley: (Easy to make such engines for any schema.org type)     (2AE106)


[11:13] MarciaZeng: @Dan, I think it is useful. A way to 'filter in' first.     (2AE107)


[11:15] MarciaZeng: @Dan, we found Google Image kind of search very useful for cultural heritage related sources. That is a kind of typed search.     (2AE108)


[11:14] MichaelGruninger: @QuentinReul: I didn't quite get your point -- are you saying that axioms make reuse difficult?!     (2AE109)


[11:14] EricStephan: Thank you! Sorry I have to drop off early.     (2AE110)


[11:16] LeoObrst: @All: we are looking for additional co-champions for some of the tracks, including Track D: Tackling the Variety Problem in Big Data, Team R: Public Relations, and Team M: Program Management (includes operations, logistics, production). So please consider these if you'd like to have greater input into this Ontology Summit.     (2AE111)



[11:20] MarciaZeng: Have to drop off now. Thanks a lot!     (2AE113)


[11:25] TimFinin: I think an OntologySummit Facebook group or page would be a good way to get announcements and reminders to the participants and wider community     (2AE114)


[11:28] SimonSpero: @PeterYim: I can help on getting the semantic wiki instance going     (2AE115)


[--:--] PeterYim: (responded later on email) great, Simon! come to our organizing committee meeting tomorrow, so we can talk more about it     (2AE116)


[11:28] AmandaVizedom: Tweeting has begun using #ontologysummit2014     (2AE117)


[11:29] RamSriram: I need to leave right now. TimFinin will be giving the Symposium Co-chair remarks.     (2AE118)


[11:30] AmandaVizedom: I have also started using the #ontologysummit2014 hashtag on Google+, though I may be the only one so far.     (2AE119)


[11:31] ChristineKapp: Thank you Peter I have emailed you a question about Program Management and administrivia - I need to drop now thank you very much     (2AE120)


[--:--] PeterYim: (responded later on email) great, Christi! come to our organizing committee meeting tomorrow, so we can talk more about it     (2AE121)


[11:33] TimFinin: The #ontologysummit2014 tag uses up 1/2 a tweet! How about something shorter, e.g. #ontosum     (2AE122)


[11:35] AmandaVizedom: @Tim, indeed, I have been saying so for a couple of years, to no consensus. Perhaps we can make that suggestion and try to get sufficient agreement via the mailing list.     (2AE123)


[11:39] FrankLoebe: @Amanda: You may consider a vote on the hashtag within this chatroom, for immediate feedback from the current audience. But perhaps this does not include everyone intended.     (2AE124)


[11:40] AmandaVizedom: @Frank, not a bad idea. I'd say that would be in the domain of the PR team. Peter?     (2AE125)


[11:39] LesMorgan: Does the project have a Google+ presence? Many tech folk would follow it there.     (2AE126)


[11:40] LesMorgan: I already circulated an item about the Summit there and got a few nibbles.     (2AE127)


[11:40] PeterYim: ALL: if you are not subscribed to the [ontology-summit] mailing list yet, please do so - http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/ontology-summit ( or drop me a line - peter.yim [at] cim3.com )     (2AE128)


[11:40] PavithraKenjige: I can volunteer for Big Data     (2AE129)


[11:40] PavithraKenjige: and for Program management too     (2AE130)


[--:--] PeterYim: (response added later) great, Pavithra! come to our organizing committee meeting tomorrow, so we can talk more about it     (2AE131)


[11:41] PeterYim: Please mark you calendars and reserve this time, every Thursday, for the OntologySummit2014 virtual panel session series. Session-02 will be up next Thursday- Thu 2014.01.23 (same time) - see developing details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_01_23     (2AE132)


[11:41] PeterYim: Reminder to those in the organizing committee, and those interested to join, our 4th meeting is coming up tomorrow - Fri 2014.01.17 - see details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014/GettingOrganized#nid43OH     (2AE133)


[11:41] MatthewLange: @Leo and @Peter I am interested in helping w PR     (2AE134)


[11:42] PeterYim: @MatthewLange ... great! ... come to our organizing committee meeting tomorrow, and we cam talk more about it - details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014/GettingOrganized#nid43OH     (2AE135)


[11:47] MatthewLange: @PeterYim OK--expect me to be late though, that is school drop-off time out here on the left coast     (2AE136)


[11:52] PeterYim: @MatthewLange - not a problem, log into the chat-room, and grab our attention, once you are able to join the call     (2AE137)



[11:41] LeoObrst: Thanks, all!     (2AE139)


[11:42] FrancescaQuattri: Thank you All, great presentations!     (2AE140)


[11:41] PeterYim: -- session ended: 11:41am PST --     (2AE141)


-- end of in-session chat-transcript --     (2AE142)


  • Further Question & Remarks - please post them to the [ ontology-summit ] listserv     (2AE143)
    • all subscribers to the previous summit discussion, and all who responded to today's call will automatically be subscribed to the [ ontology-summit ] listserv     (2AE143A)
    • if you are already subscribed, post to <ontology-summit [at] ontolog.cim3.net>     (2AE143B)
    • (if you are not yet subscribed) you may subscribe yourself to the [ ontology-summit ] listserv, by sending a blank email to <ontology-summit-join [at] ontolog.cim3.net> from your subscribing email address, and then follow the instructions you receive back from the mailing list system.     (2AE143C)
    • (in case you aren't already a member) you may also want to join the ONTOLOG community and be subscribed to the [ ontolog-forum ] listserv, when general ontology-related topics (not specific to this year's Summit theme) are discussed. Please refer to Ontolog membership details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J     (2AE143D)

Additional Resources:     (2AE144)


For the record ...     (2AE144F)

How To Join (while the session is in progress)     (2AF)

  • Dial-in:     (2AF4D)
    • Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... when prompted enter Conference ID: 141184# ... (long distance cost may apply)     (2AF4D1)
    • Skype: joinconference (i.e. make a skype call to the contact with skypeID="joinconference") ... (generally free-of-charge, when connecting from your computer ... ref.)     (2AF4D2)
      • when prompted enter Conference ID: 141184#     (2AF4D2A)
      • Unfamiliar with how to do this on Skype? ...     (2AF4D2B)
        • Add the contact "joinconference" to your skype contact list first. To participate in the teleconference, make a skype call to "joinconference", then open the dial pad (see platform-specific instructions below) and enter the Conference ID: 141184# when prompted.     (2AF4D2B1)
        • you may connect to (the skypeID) "joinconference" whether or not it indicates that it is online (i.e. even if it says it is "offline," you should still be able to connect to it.)     (2AF4D2B2)
      • Can't find Skype Dial pad? ...     (2AF4D2C)
        • for Windows Skype users: Can't find Skype Dial pad? ... it's under the "Call" dropdown menu as "Show Dial pad"     (2AF4D2C1)
        • for Linux Skype users: please note that the dial-pad is only available on v4.1 (or later; or on the earlier Skype versions 2.x,) if the dialpad button is not shown in the call window you need to press the "d" hotkey to enable it. ... (ref.)     (2AF4D2C2)
  • Shared-screen support (VNC session), if applicable, will be started 5 minutes before the call at: http://vnc2.cim3.net:5800/ ... view-only password: "ontolog"     (2AF4E)
    • if you plan to be logging into this shared-screen option (which the speaker may be navigating), and you are not familiar with the process, please try to call in 5 minutes before the start of the session so that we can work out the connection logistics. Help on this will generally not be available once the presentation starts.     (2AF4E1)
    • people behind corporate firewalls may have difficulty accessing this. If that is the case, please download the slides above (where applicable) and running them locally. The speaker(s) will prompt you to advance the slides during the talk.     (2AF4E2)
    • instructions: once you got access to the page, click on the "settings" button, and identify yourself (by modifying the Name field from "anonymous" to your real name, like "JaneDoe").     (2AF4F1)
    • You can indicate that you want to ask a question verbally by clicking on the "hand" button, and wait for the moderator to call on you; or, type and send your question into the chat window at the bottom of the screen.     (2AF4F2)
    • thanks to the soaphub.org folks, one can now use a jabber/xmpp client (e.g. gtalk) to join this chatroom. Just add the room as a buddy - (in our case here) summit_20140116@soaphub.org ... Handy for mobile devices!     (2AF4F3)
  • Discussions and Q & A:     (2AF4G)
    • Nominally, when a presentation is in progress, the moderator will mute everyone, except for the speaker.     (2AF4G1)
    • To un-mute, press "*7" ... To mute, press "*6" (please mute your phone, especially if you are in a noisy surrounding, or if you are introducing noise, echoes, etc. into the conference line.)     (2AF4G2)
    • we will usually save all questions and discussions till after all presentations are through. You are encouraged to jot down questions onto the chat-area in the mean time (that way, they get documented; and you might even get some answers in the interim, through the chat.)     (2AF4G3)
    • During the Q&A / discussion segment (when everyone is muted), If you want to speak or have questions or remarks to make, please raise your hand (virtually) by clicking on the "hand button" (lower right) on the chat session page. You may speak when acknowledged by the session moderator (again, press "*7" on your phone to un-mute). Test your voice and introduce yourself first before proceeding with your remarks, please. (Please remember to click on the "hand button" again (to lower your hand) and press "*6" on your phone to mute yourself after you are done speaking.)     (2AF4G4)
  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com with your affiliation appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendees" list below (if you are a member of the community already.)     (2AF4I)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (2AF4K)

Attendees     (2AG)