From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

OKMDS: Organizing Committee Conference Call - Tuesday 22-Jan-2008     (1)

  • This is the 13th conference call of the organizing committee for the joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG "Ontology in Knowledge Management and Decision Support" initiative. The session is expected to be a 1-Hour conference call.     (1A)

Attendees     (1D)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

  • getting ready for the [OKMDS] session on Thu 2008.02.21 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_02_21     (1E1)
  • continue with discussion on suggested program content for the next 2~3 months or even the entire 6 months of the mini-series     (1E2)
  • progress review on the [okmds-convene] online discourse.     (1E3)
... (please post your agenda ideas here; identify yourself for follow-up purposes)     (1E4)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1G)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1G1)

2. Roll Call:     (1G5)

3. Status of developing issues:     (1G7)

  • postmortem on the 2008.01.17 OKMDS session on "Creating Informational and Virtual Space for Knowledge Sharing"     (1G10)
    • see: ConferenceCall_2008_01_17     (1G10A)
    • great session ... thanks Jeanne     (1G10B)
    • Peter: we actually had a DDOS attack on the wiki that day (seemingly coordinated, from countries that included: PT, GB, NL. US, PL, GB, IT, AR) ... luckily we were able to get through just with a slight slow-down of the wiki page download. The slides download even work properly, despite the huge size of the slide decks used by the speaker.     (1G10C)
  • Jeanne will prepare a press release for Federal Computer Week and Government Computer News to announce the mini-series.     (1G11)
  • continue with discussion on suggested program content for the next 2~3 months or even the entire 6 months of the mini-series     (1G15)
    • Andy to clarify topic & panel selection with Jeanne     (1G15A)
      • inclusion of Ralph, Constellation, ... etc. into existing program? - Yes, now Ralph is in on the Mar-20 panel     (1G15A1)
    • a session on Andy's work? - Jeanne will follow-up with Andy on this     (1G15B)
  • progress review on the [okmds-convene] online discourse which is being archived and cross-posted to [KMgov]     (1G16)
    • still not get very active discussions, possibly due to:     (1G16A)
    • Ken: will continue to mull this over with Kurt     (1G16B)
    • leveraging on the panel sessions     (1G16C)
      • highlighting the core questions again at the beginning of each session to re-focus people toward them - maybe the session chair can do it (even flash a slide with all our questions during the intro)     (1G16C1)
      • interviews speakers post session - this could also be done over the "chat" session, after most people have dropped off - and post the Q&A to the list     (1G16C2)

5. New Issues:     (1G17)

6. Any Other Business:     (1G18)

7. Action items:     (1G19)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1G20)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2008.01.22-11:18am PST     (1G24)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1G25)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G26)