From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

OKMDS: Organizing Committee Conference Call - Tuesday 4-Dec-2007     (1)

  • This is the 9th conference call of the organizing committee for the joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG "Ontology in Knowledge Management and Decision Support" initiative. The session is expected to be a 1-hour conference call.     (1A)

Attendees     (1D)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

  • continue with discussion on suggested program content for the next 2~3 months or even the entire 6 months of the mini-series     (1E1)
  • kick-starting the online discourse on [okmds-convene], which will be archived and cross-posted to [KMgov]     (1E2)
  • define (ultimate) deliverables of this entire mini-series     (1E3)
... (please post your agenda ideas here; identify yourself for follow-up purposes)     (1E5)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1G)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1G1)

2. Roll Call:     (1G5)

3. Status of developing issues:     (1G7)

  • define (ultimate) deliverables of this entire mini-series     (1G12)
    • paper(s), publications?     (1G12A)
      • Jeanne and Andy will prepare a summary paper.     (1G12A1)
      • Joint communique at the conclusion of the mini-series? This provides a nice time hook but a position statement is needed     (1G12A2)
    • wikipedia article?     (1G12B)
    • content on the website - what? how? who?     (1G12C)
      • Peter: How do we capture the progress of the series onto the wiki. For example, Ontolog did great with survey, more difficult to summarize the 1600 discussion entries. Topic champion could be a possibility     (1G12C1)
    • See suggested (concluding) summary presentation above     (1G12D)

5. New Issues:     (1G14)

6. Any Other Business:     (1G15)

7. Action items:     (1G16)

  • Jeanne will prepare a press release for Federal Computer Week and Government Computer News to announce the mini-series.     (1G17)
  • Andy and Peter will clarify topic bounds with Jeanne and Rob     (1G18)
  • Jeanne has someone from JPL who will create cross-posting to [KMgov] and [okmds-convene] who create the cross-links between the two community forums today     (1G19)
  • NASA transfer of human experience and not just information - linkages data, information, and knowledge management     (1G20)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1G21)

notes taken by: Susan Turnbull / 2007.12.04-11:am PST     (1G25)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1G26)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G27)