From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Last updated at: 2007-07-09 16:51:59 By user: PeterYim)
(Last updated at: 2007-07-09 16:52:39 By user: PeterYim)
Line 43: Line 43:
 
== Content Design  ==
 
== Content Design  ==
  
* What: The Content / Message(s)  
+
* What: candidate Content / Message(s)  
 
** [[SteveRay]] and [[PeterYim]] can provide an overview o the genesis, the process and some of the salient outcome of [[OntologySummit2007]]  
 
** [[SteveRay]] and [[PeterYim]] can provide an overview o the genesis, the process and some of the salient outcome of [[OntologySummit2007]]  
** LeoObrst can do an anchor piece on "the role of ontology in records management" to start the discussion on that topic
+
** LeoObrst can do an anchor piece on "the role of ontology in records management" to start the discussion on that topic  
 
** [[DeniseBedford]], talking on some of the World Bank taxonomy and ontology best practices and the [[OntologTaxoThesaurus]] initiative, will provide a bridge to her fellow World Bank presenter's talk at this workshop - "Records, Archives, and Transparency in the Development Community: Initiatives from the World Bank Group Archives", by World Bank Archivist, Elisa Liberatori-Prati (see: [http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/TowardsStabilityInInformationSharing_2007_07_17#nid3MIZ agenda ref.])  
 
** [[DeniseBedford]], talking on some of the World Bank taxonomy and ontology best practices and the [[OntologTaxoThesaurus]] initiative, will provide a bridge to her fellow World Bank presenter's talk at this workshop - "Records, Archives, and Transparency in the Development Community: Initiatives from the World Bank Group Archives", by World Bank Archivist, Elisa Liberatori-Prati (see: [http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/TowardsStabilityInInformationSharing_2007_07_17#nid3MIZ agenda ref.])  
 
** [[ElisaKendall]], presenting on the MDA & ODM standards she co-champions at OMG will complement the other OMG talks at this workshop and help highlight our Panel-2 theme: "The Role of Ontology in Records Management"  
 
** [[ElisaKendall]], presenting on the MDA & ODM standards she co-champions at OMG will complement the other OMG talks at this workshop and help highlight our Panel-2 theme: "The Role of Ontology in Records Management"  

Revision as of 09:21, 18 December 2012

[ ]

Contents

This is working page for the preparation of the two Ontolog Panels that we are setting on for presentation at the Collaborative Expedition Workshop #63 (July 17 & 18, 2007 at NSF, Arlington, VA, USA.)     (1A)

Background:     (1B)

SusanTurnbull featured the "community process" of this Summit on the Tue 2007.07.17 Collaborative Expedition Workshop (CEW#63 to be held at NSF, Arlington, VA, USA) as part of her exposition into the process, dynamics, potential and realities of a few of the exemplary virtual communities during that one-day workshop. T        (1B1)

Workshop Title: "Towards Stable Meaning and Records Preservation in Information-Sharing: Building the Way Forward Together"     (1B2)

Description     (1C)

As SusanTurnbull has it on her preliminary program, there will be two panels, one each on Jul-17 (Tue) & Jul-18 (Wed). Topics as described below.     (1C1)

The Team     (1D)

Content Design     (1E)

  • What: candidate Content / Message(s)     (1E1)
    • SteveRay and PeterYim can provide an overview o the genesis, the process and some of the salient outcome of OntologySummit2007     (1E1A)
    • LeoObrst can do an anchor piece on "the role of ontology in records management" to start the discussion on that topic     (1E1B)
    • DeniseBedford, talking on some of the World Bank taxonomy and ontology best practices and the OntologTaxoThesaurus initiative, will provide a bridge to her fellow World Bank presenter's talk at this workshop - "Records, Archives, and Transparency in the Development Community: Initiatives from the World Bank Group Archives", by World Bank Archivist, Elisa Liberatori-Prati (see: agenda ref.)     (1E1C)
    • ElisaKendall, presenting on the MDA & ODM standards she co-champions at OMG will complement the other OMG talks at this workshop and help highlight our Panel-2 theme: "The Role of Ontology in Records Management"     (1E1D)

The Plan     (1F)