From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Text replace - "[ ]PeterYim[ ]" to " Peter P. Yim ")
(Fix PurpleMediaWiki references)
 
(5 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 32: Line 32:
  
 
* Attended:  
 
* Attended:  
** KenBaclawski
+
** [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]]
** MichaelGruninger  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]
 
** [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] (chair)  
 
** [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] (chair)  
** TillMossakowski  
+
** [[TillMossakowski|Till Mossakowski]]
  
 
* Expecting:  
 
* Expecting:  
Line 42: Line 42:
  
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
** ToddSchneider  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]
** MikeDean  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]]
** TimDarr  
+
** [[TimDarr|Tim Darr]]
 
** ...  
 
** ...  
  
Line 106: Line 106:
  
 
* '''previous action item status review'''  
 
* '''previous action item status review'''  
** [action-2012.03.13] Michael will try to get MikeBennett to upload his ontology to OOR  
+
** [action-2012.03.13] Michael will try to get [[MikeBennett|Mike Bennett]] to upload his ontology to OOR  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Peter trying to get ORNL-DACC and MMI to become part of the federation and run with a __.oor.net cname  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Peter trying to get ORNL-DACC and MMI to become part of the federation and run with a __.oor.net cname  
** [action-2012.03.13] MikeDean will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the symposium - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
+
** [action-2012.03.13] [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the symposium - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Ken will continue to work on implementing "gatekeeping" (and get back with an ETA) so we can move from "sandbox" to "production"  
 
** [action-2012.03.13] Ken will continue to work on implementing "gatekeeping" (and get back with an ETA) so we can move from "sandbox" to "production"  
  
Line 115: Line 115:
 
** 2012_04_12~13 - see discussion below on OOR presence at the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]]  
 
** 2012_04_12~13 - see discussion below on OOR presence at the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]]  
 
** 2012_04_17 - no meeting; [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] on 4/12 & 4/13  
 
** 2012_04_17 - no meeting; [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] on 4/12 & 4/13  
** 2012_04_24 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-VII: "Metadata in Ontology Mapping" - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_04_24]]  
+
** 2012_04_24 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-VII: "Metadata in Ontology Mapping" - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_04_24]]  
 
*** candidate panelists: ontoiop, bioportal, ontology mapping community,  
 
*** candidate panelists: ontoiop, bioportal, ontology mapping community,  
 
*** ... later, OOR-Metadata panel session on "Federation"  
 
*** ... later, OOR-Metadata panel session on "Federation"  
Line 124: Line 124:
 
*** OOR-Dev-VIII - ??  
 
*** OOR-Dev-VIII - ??  
 
*** OOR-Content-II - ??  
 
*** OOR-Content-II - ??  
**** look back at the PatCassidy + DeniseBedford "OOR-Content-I" session - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_03_12]]  
+
**** look back at the [[PatCassidy|Pat Cassidy]] + [[DeniseBedford|Denise Bedford]] "OOR-Content-I" session - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_03_12]]  
  
 
... ''Notes below are from previous meeting(s), and will be updated as this meeting progresses.''  
 
... ''Notes below are from previous meeting(s), and will be updated as this meeting progresses.''  
Line 130: Line 130:
 
* '''OOR presence at the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]]'''  
 
* '''OOR presence at the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]]'''  
 
** OOR presentation? [Todd]  
 
** OOR presentation? [Todd]  
*** Regarding the OntologySummit and OOR, one issue that appears
+
*** Regarding the [[OntologySummit|Ontology Summit]] and OOR, one issue that appears
 
in many of the summit presentations to date is infrastructure.
 
in many of the summit presentations to date is infrastructure.
 
OOR being part of said infrastructure (as will be represented
 
OOR being part of said infrastructure (as will be represented
 
in the communique) will be included.  
 
in the communique) will be included.  
** semantified summit content access [AliHashemi, JieBao, YingjieLi, PeterYim)  
+
** semantified summit content access [AliHashemi, [[JieBao|Jie Bao]], [[YingjieLi|Yingjie Li]], PeterYim)  
 
*** aiming to demo something during the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] - summit content on purple semantic mediawiki, slideshare, that makes use of an ontology that will be hosted on OOR  ... ''(being planned!)''  
 
*** aiming to demo something during the [[OntologySummit2012_Symposium]] - summit content on purple semantic mediawiki, slideshare, that makes use of an ontology that will be hosted on OOR  ... ''(being planned!)''  
** [action] MikeDean will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the sympoisum - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
+
** [action] [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] will talk to the SOCoP people about doing a demo at the sympoisum - ref. Michael's call - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-03/msg00059.html  
  
 
'''Member activities updates:''' ... ''(discussion deferred)''  
 
'''Member activities updates:''' ... ''(discussion deferred)''  
Line 152: Line 152:
 
** [[SOCoP_INTEROP]]  
 
** [[SOCoP_INTEROP]]  
 
** [[DataONE]]  
 
** [[DataONE]]  
** NeOn (KMi and STL)  
+
** [[NeOn]] (KMi and STL)  
 
** ONKI  
 
** ONKI  
 
** KBSI  
 
** KBSI  
Line 164: Line 164:
 
** ICOM / DERI  
 
** ICOM / DERI  
 
** [[OntoIOp]]  
 
** [[OntoIOp]]  
** OntologySummit2012  
+
** [[OntologySummit2012|Ontology Summit 2012]]
 
** content drive  
 
** content drive  
 
** Funding  
 
** Funding  
Line 192: Line 192:
 
** register your attendance if you haven't already done so! - [[OntologySummit2012/WorkshopRegistration]]  
 
** register your attendance if you haven't already done so! - [[OntologySummit2012/WorkshopRegistration]]  
 
* Next Meetings:  
 
* Next Meetings:  
** next Metadata workshop (VII) on Tue 2012.04.24 - Chair: MichaelGruninger  
+
** next Metadata workshop (VII) on Tue 2012.04.24 - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]
 
** 2012_05_01 - next Regular OOR Team meeting - first Tuesday of the month - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_05_01]]  
 
** 2012_05_01 - next Regular OOR Team meeting - first Tuesday of the month - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_05_01]]  
** 2012_05_08 - Architecture-API-XII - Tue 2012.05.08 - Co-chair: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider  
+
** 2012_05_08 - Architecture-API-XII - Tue 2012.05.08 - Co-chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]
  
 
* Call adjourned at: 9:04 am PDT  
 
* Call adjourned at: 9:04 am PDT  
Line 218: Line 218:
  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: LeoObrst & FrankOlken; Panelists: BruceBargmeyer, MikeDean, MarkMusen, FarrukhNajmi & [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28  
+
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FrankOlken|Frank Olken]]; Panelists: [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen, [[FarrukhNajmi|Farrukh Najmi]] & [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28  
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: LeoObrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: WilliamBug, EvanWallace, [[JohnLMcCarthy]], KenBaclawski, PeterBenson & RexBrooks - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27  
+
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug|William Bug]], [[EvanWallace|Evan Wallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[PeterBenson|Peter Benson]] & [[RexBrooks|Rex Brooks]] - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27  
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: LeoObrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: DougLenat, DekeSmith, MarciaZeng, DeniseBedford, PatHayes, MalaMehrotra & RobRaskin - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03  
+
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat|Doug Lenat]], [[DekeSmith|Deke Smith]], [[MarciaZeng|Marcia Zeng]], [[DeniseBedford|Denise Bedford]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[MalaMehrotra|Mala Mehrotra]] & [[RobRaskin|Rob Raskin]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03  
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: BarrySmith & MichaelGruninger; Panelists: MichaelGruninger, PeterHaase, NatashaNoy & ElisaKendall - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10  
+
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith|Barry Smith]] & [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]], Natasha Noy & [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10  
  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: LeoObrst; Panelists: MikeDean, MarkMusen, LiDing, BruceBargmeyer & BillAndersen - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22  
+
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen, [[LiDing|Li Ding]], [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] & [[BillAndersen|Bill Andersen]] - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22  
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: ToddSchneider; Panelists: MarkMusen, NatashaNoy, MikeDean, PaulBuitelaar / AndreasHarth, MathieuDaquin, KenBaclawski, MichaelGruninger - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19  
+
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]; Panelists: Mark Musen, Natasha Noy, [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[PaulBuitelaar|Paul Buitelaar]] / [[AndreasHarth|Andreas Harth]], [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19  
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: TaniaTudorache, TimRedmond, NatashaNoy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16  
+
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[TaniaTudorache|Tania Tudorache]], [[TimRedmond|Tim Redmond]], Natasha Noy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16  
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: NatashaNoy - Panelists: CarlosRueda, PaulAlexander, JohnGraybeal, MikeDean, StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, KenBaclawski - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30  
+
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: Natasha Noy - Panelists: [[CarlosRueda|Carlos Rueda]], [[PaulAlexander|Paul Alexander]], [[JohnGraybeal|John Graybeal]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30  
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: MikeDean - Panelists: JimChatigny, MichaelGruninger, KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19]]  
+
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - Panelists: [[JimChatigny|Jim Chatigny]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], Natasha Noy - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19]]  
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MatthewHettinger, KenBaclawski and MaximoGurmendez - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01  
+
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MatthewHettinger|Matthew Hettinger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] and [[MaximoGurmendez|Máximo Gurméndez]] - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01  
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, MichaelGruninger, CameronRoss, AdamPease, PatHayes - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10  
+
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]] - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AdamPease|Adam Pease]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10  
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: ToddSchneider & MichaelGruninger - Panelists: ToddSchneider, MikeDean, NatashaNoy, ImmanuelNormann, KenBaclawski, MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17]]  
+
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] & [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Natasha Noy, [[ImmanuelNormann|Immanuel Normann]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17]]  
  
 
*   
 
*   
 
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_15]]  
 
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_15]]  
** 2011_09_13 - Tuesday: Joint NCBO-OOR Team Meeting - "Kicking-off the Next Phase of Collaboration" - Co-chairs: RayFergerson & [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_09_13]]  
+
** 2011_09_13 - Tuesday: Joint NCBO-OOR Team Meeting - "Kicking-off the Next Phase of Collaboration" - Co-chairs: [[RayFergerson|Ray Fergerson]] & [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_09_13]]  
** 2011_11_29 - Tuesday: Joint NCBO-OOR Session - "OOR Architecture & API Workshop-IX: BioPortal & OOR Synergies" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - Discussant: RayFergerson - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_29]]  
+
** 2011_11_29 - Tuesday: Joint NCBO-OOR Session - "OOR Architecture & API Workshop-IX: [[BioPortal]] & OOR Synergies" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Discussant: [[RayFergerson|Ray Fergerson]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_29]]  
** 2012_03_27 - Tuesday: OOR presentation: "Ontohub: an OOR-compliant Repository for Distributed Ontologies" - Chair: TillMossakowski - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_27]]  
+
** 2012_03_27 - Tuesday: OOR presentation: "Ontohub: an OOR-compliant Repository for Distributed Ontologies" - Chair: [[TillMossakowski|Till Mossakowski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_27]]  
  
 
*   
 
*   
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & MichaelGruninger - Panelists: KenBaclawski+ToddSchneider, AldoGangemi+AlessandroAdamou, JouniTuominen+KimViljanen, EricChan - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19]]  
+
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - Panelists: KenBaclawski+ToddSchneider, AldoGangemi+AlessandroAdamou, JouniTuominen+KimViljanen, [[EricChan|Eric Chan]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19]]  
** 2011_03_04 - Friday: OOR "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-I" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_04]]  
+
** 2011_03_04 - Friday: OOR "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-I" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_04]]  
** 2011_03_11 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-II" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_11]]  
+
** 2011_03_11 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-II" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_11]]  
** 2011_03_25 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-III" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_25]]  
+
** 2011_03_25 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-III" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_25]]  
** 2011_04_22 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-IV" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_04_22]]  
+
** 2011_04_22 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-IV" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_04_22]]  
** 2011_05_20 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-V" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_20]]  
+
** 2011_05_20 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-V" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_20]]  
** 2011_06_17 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VI" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_06_17]]  
+
** 2011_06_17 - Friday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VI" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_06_17]]  
** 2011_09_20 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VII" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_09_20]]  
+
** 2011_09_20 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VII" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_09_20]]  
** 2011_10_11 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VIII" - Co-chairs: KenBaclawski & ToddSchneider - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_10_11]]  
+
** 2011_10_11 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Specification Development Workshop-VIII" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] & [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_10_11]]  
** 2012_01_31 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Workshop-X" - Co-chairs: ToddSchneider & KenBaclawski - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_01_31]]  
+
** 2012_01_31 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Workshop-X" - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] & [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_01_31]]  
** 2012_03_20 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Workshop-XI" - Co-chairs: ToddSchneider & KenBaclawski - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_20]]  
+
** 2012_03_20 - Tuesday: OOR - "Architecture & API Workshop-XI" - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] & [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_20]]  
  
 
*   
 
*   
** 2011_11_08 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-V" Workshop - Chair: MikeDean - "Getting OOR Development going, on Eclipse?" - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_08]]  
+
** 2011_11_08 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-V" Workshop - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - "Getting OOR Development going, on Eclipse?" - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_08]]  
** 2011_11_22 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VI" Workshop - Chair: MikeDean - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_22]]  
+
** 2011_11_22 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VI" Workshop - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_22]]  
** 2012_02_28 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VII" Workshop - Chair: KenBaclawski - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_02_28]]  
+
** 2012_02_28 - Tuesday: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VII" Workshop - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_02_28]]  
  
 
*   
 
*   
** 2011_03_18 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-I - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_18]]  
+
** 2011_03_18 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-I - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_18]]  
** 2011_05_13 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-II - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_13]]  
+
** 2011_05_13 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-II - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_13]]  
** 2011_05_27 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-III - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_27]]  
+
** 2011_05_27 - Friday: OOR Metadata Workshop-III - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_05_27]]  
** 2011_10_18 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-IV - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_10_18]]  
+
** 2011_10_18 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-IV - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_10_18]]  
** 2012_01_17 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-V - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_01_17]]  
+
** 2012_01_17 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-V - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_01_17]]  
** 2012_03_06 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-VI - Chair: MichaelGruninger - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_06]]  
+
** 2012_03_06 - Tuesday: OOR Metadata Workshop-VI - Chair: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_06]]  
  
 
*   
 
*   
Line 269: Line 269:
  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: GeorgeStrawn - Chair: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - Panelists: JamieClark, JohnWilbanks, BrucePerens - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09  
+
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: [[GeorgeStrawn|George Strawn]] - Chair: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - Panelists: [[JamieClark]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09  
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: MarkMusen - Panelists: CameronRoss, AlanRector, JohnSowa, BrucePerens, JohnWilbanks, [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16  
+
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AlanRector|Alan Rector]], [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16  
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: LeoObrst - Panelists: PeterYim, MikeDean, BrucePerens, JamieClark - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30  
+
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] - Panelists: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JamieClark]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30  
  
 
* the '''Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series''':  
 
* the '''Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series''':  
** 2011_10_20 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-1: Introducing the ISO NP 17347 "Ontology Integration and Interoperability ([[OntoIOp]])" Standardization Effort - Co-chairs: JohnBateman & MichaelGruninger - ConferenceCall_2011_10_20  
+
** 2011_10_20 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-1: Introducing the ISO NP 17347 "Ontology Integration and Interoperability ([[OntoIOp]])" Standardization Effort - Co-chairs: [[JohnBateman|John Bateman]] & [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] - ConferenceCall_2011_10_20  
** 2011_11_03 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-2: Invited Speaker: ElisaKendall on "Ontology-Related Metadata Standards" - Co-chairs: MichaelGruninger & JohnBateman - ConferenceCall_2011_11_03  
+
** 2011_11_03 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-2: Invited Speaker: [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]] on "Ontology-Related Metadata Standards" - Co-chairs: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] & [[JohnBateman|John Bateman]] - ConferenceCall_2011_11_03  
  
 
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]] & Proceedings'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]] & Proceedings'''  
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the OntologySummit2008 face-to-face workshop)  
+
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008|Ontology Summit 2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* Our key content pages:  
 
* Our key content pages:  

Latest revision as of 03:35, 9 January 2016

[ ]

Contents

[edit] OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Tue 2012_04_03     (1)

This is a regular OOR Team meeting. ... please refer also to proceedings from the last team meeting at OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_03_13     (1A)

  • Shared-screen support (VNC session), if applicable, will be started 5 minutes before the call at: http://vnc2.cim3.net:5800/     (1B5)
    • view-only password: "ontolog"     (1B5A)
    • if you plan to be logging into this shared-screen option (which the speaker may be navigating), and you are not familiar with the process, please try to call in 5 minutes before the start of the session so that we can work out the connection logistics. Help on this will generally not be available once the presentation starts.     (1B5B)
    • people behind corporate firewalls may have difficulty accessing this. If that is the case, please point your browser directly to the [ slides] (where applicable) and running them locally. The speaker(s) will prompt you to advance the slides during the talk.     (1B5C)
  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1B7)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1B9)

[edit] Attendees     (1D)

  • Expecting:     (1D2)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1D3A)

[edit] Agenda Ideas     (1E)

please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)     (1E1)

[edit] Agenda & Proceedings     (1F)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1F4)

2. Roll Call:     (1F8)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1F11)

[edit] 4. Key items for review and discussion today     (1F13)

... Notes below are from previous meeting(s), and will be updated as this meeting progresses.     (1F13E)

in many of the summit presentations to date is infrastructure. OOR being part of said infrastructure (as will be represented in the communique) will be included.     (1F13G)

Member activities updates: ... (discussion deferred)     (1F13I)

  • action planning for "content drive" (getting people to upload ontologies)     (1F13K)

5. Funding progress:     (1F13O)

6. Any Other Business:     (1F13P)

7. Action items:     (1F13Q)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1F13R)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2012.04.03-9:06am PDT     (1F13W)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1F13X)


[edit] Resources     (1G)

  • the Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series:     (1G14)
    • 2011_10_20 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-1: Introducing the ISO NP 17347 "Ontology Integration and Interoperability (OntoIOp)" Standardization Effort - Co-chairs: John Bateman & Michael Grüninger - ConferenceCall_2011_10_20     (1G14A)
    • 2011_11_03 - Thursday: Joint IAOA-OOR-Ontolog "Ontologies and Standards" mini-series session-2: Invited Speaker: Elisa Kendall on "Ontology-Related Metadata Standards" - Co-chairs: Michael Grüninger & John Bateman - ConferenceCall_2011_11_03     (1G14B)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G21)