From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Last updated at: 2011-01-21 08:12:16 By user: PeterYim)
 
(Fix PurpleMediaWiki references)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
= [[OpenOntologyRepository]]: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011-01-21  =
 
= [[OpenOntologyRepository]]: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011-01-21  =
  
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details: ===
+
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details  ===
  
 
* Date: '''Friday, 21-Jan-2011'''  
 
* Date: '''Friday, 21-Jan-2011'''  
Line 28: Line 28:
 
* This session, like all other Ontolog events, is open to the public. Information relating to this session is shared on this wiki page: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_01_21  
 
* This session, like all other Ontolog events, is open to the public. Information relating to this session is shared on this wiki page: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_01_21  
  
* Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage|our prevailing open IPR policy]].  
+
* Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under [[WikiHomePage#Intellectual_Property_Rights_.28IPR.29_Policy|our prevailing open IPR policy]].  
  
 
== Attendees  ==
 
== Attendees  ==
  
 
* Attended:  
 
* Attended:  
** [[MikeDean]] (chair)  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] (chair)  
** [[PeterYim]]  
+
** [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]  
** [[YuriyMilov]]  
+
** [[YuriyMilov|Yuriy Milov]]  
** [[MichaelGruninger]]  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]  
  
 
* Expecting:  
 
* Expecting:  
** [[YefimZhuk]]
+
** YefimZhuk  
 
** ... ''if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation.'' ...  
 
** ... ''if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation.'' ...  
  
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
** [[TimDarr]]  
+
** [[TimDarr|Tim Darr]]  
** [[ToddSchneider]]  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]  
** [[MikeBennett]]  
+
** [[MikeBennett|Mike Bennett]]  
** [[LeoObrst]]  
+
** [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]  
  
== Agenda Ideas: ==
+
== Agenda Ideas  ==
  
 
''please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
 
''please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
Line 58: Line 58:
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
  
* [[MikeDean]] takes the chair and welcome everyone  
+
* [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] takes the chair and welcome everyone  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
* [[PeterYim]] volunteered to take notes  
+
* [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] volunteered to take notes  
  
 
2. Roll Call:  
 
2. Roll Call:  
Line 78: Line 78:
 
* review previous action items (from 2011.01.07)  
 
* review previous action items (from 2011.01.07)  
  
* Reports from [[OntologySummit2011]] Launch  
+
* Reports from [[OntologySummit2011|Ontology Summit 2011]] Launch  
 
** Peter: went real well; was able to pack 13 presentations (one time-shifted even!) into a 2-hour session  
 
** Peter: went real well; was able to pack 13 presentations (one time-shifted even!) into a 2-hour session  
 
** Michael: lots of enthusiasm on the topic this year, think it will be productive  
 
** Michael: lots of enthusiasm on the topic this year, think it will be productive  
Line 84: Line 84:
 
** Mike: was there for a portion of the session only, impressed with the energy at the session.  
 
** Mike: was there for a portion of the session only, impressed with the energy at the session.  
  
=== Key items for review and discussion today: ===
+
=== Key items for review and discussion today  ===
  
 
* '''Focus and Plans for OOR in 2011'''  
 
* '''Focus and Plans for OOR in 2011'''  
Line 94: Line 94:
 
*** Mike / Todd: successful in getting the word out about OOR; specifically with presentations at ESWC-ORES, [[SemTech]] and ISWC-SERES  
 
*** Mike / Todd: successful in getting the word out about OOR; specifically with presentations at ESWC-ORES, [[SemTech]] and ISWC-SERES  
 
*** Mike / Peter: IPR Policy  
 
*** Mike / Peter: IPR Policy  
*** Mike / Peter: funding success at [[SOCoP]] and [[DataONE]] (Data Integration and Semantics Work Group), both of which has OOR on their agenda  
+
*** Mike / Peter: funding success at SOCoP and [[DataONE]] (Data Integration and Semantics Work Group), both of which has OOR on their agenda  
 
*** Todd: enlarging the audience, specifically in terms of getting the Europeans engaged  
 
*** Todd: enlarging the audience, specifically in terms of getting the Europeans engaged  
 
*** Todd: starting an architecture effort  
 
*** Todd: starting an architecture effort  
Line 143: Line 143:
 
** our OOR-sandbox at http://oor-01.cim3.net is now (also) accessible as http://sandbox.oor.net  
 
** our OOR-sandbox at http://oor-01.cim3.net is now (also) accessible as http://sandbox.oor.net  
  
* postmortem of the "(Post-[[BioPortal]] fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" session - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19]]  
+
* postmortem of the "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" session - [[OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19]]  
  
 
* Architecture-API progress review  
 
* Architecture-API progress review  
  
 
* OOR team/collaborator/contributor status review and 2011 plan - please bring your 2011 plans along to share with the rest of the team  
 
* OOR team/collaborator/contributor status review and 2011 plan - please bring your 2011 plans along to share with the rest of the team  
** ... [[SOCoP]] / INTEROP  
+
** ... SOCoP / INTEROP  
 
** [http://dataone.org [[DataONE]]]  
 
** [http://dataone.org [[DataONE]]]  
  
* what can this team contribute to the upcoming [[OntologySummit2011]] ?  
+
* what can this team contribute to the upcoming [[OntologySummit2011|Ontology Summit 2011]] ?  
 
** Theme: "Making the Case for Ontology"  
 
** Theme: "Making the Case for Ontology"  
** [[ToddSchneider]] will help drive  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] will help drive  
  
* [[PeterYim]]: I just (finally!) made contact with the "Content Repository" folks - ref. http://expertvoices.nsdl.org/duraspace/2010/12/14/open-repositories-2011-collaboration-and-community-the-social-mechanics-of-repository-systems/  
+
* [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]: I just (finally!) made contact with the "Content Repository" folks - ref. http://expertvoices.nsdl.org/duraspace/2010/12/14/open-repositories-2011-collaboration-and-community-the-social-mechanics-of-repository-systems/  
  
 
* '''OOR system architecture'''  
 
* '''OOR system architecture'''  
 
** action items - will discuss in depth along with API & CL-support discussion which we will try to set up asap  
 
** action items - will discuss in depth along with API & CL-support discussion which we will try to set up asap  
 
*** Ken and Todd will try to get together offline and talk about this within the next couple of weeks  
 
*** Ken and Todd will try to get together offline and talk about this within the next couple of weeks  
*** candidate architecture team: [[MikeDean]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[ToddSchneider]], [[ImmanuelNormann]], [[TillMossakowski]], [[CameronRoss]], [[MichaelGruninger]], [[AdamPease]], [[NatashaNoy]], ...  
+
*** candidate architecture team: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[ImmanuelNormann|Immanuel Normann]], [[TillMossakowski|Till Mossakowski]], [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[AdamPease|Adam Pease]], Natasha Noy, ...  
*** (also desirable to be at the meeting:) [[AlexGarcia]], [[MathieuDaquin]], [[MikeUschold]], [[JohnBateman]], [[JohnSowa]], [[PatHayes]], [[PatCassidy]], [[MarkMusen]], [[LeoObrst]], [[PeterYim]], ...  
+
*** (also desirable to be at the meeting:) AlexGarcia, [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[MikeUschold|Mike Uschold]], [[JohnBateman|John Bateman]], [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[PatCassidy|Pat Cassidy]], Mark Musen, [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]], ...  
 
*** tentatively ... devoting the Oct-15 meeting for this - architecture, API, metadata (OMV extension), ... ''no presentations; only serious discussions!''  
 
*** tentatively ... devoting the Oct-15 meeting for this - architecture, API, metadata (OMV extension), ... ''no presentations; only serious discussions!''  
  
Line 173: Line 173:
 
* '''Code Repository'''  
 
* '''Code Repository'''  
 
** ETA of the oor.semwebcentral.org going into operation with baseline code? - [Mike: by 2010.10.15]  
 
** ETA of the oor.semwebcentral.org going into operation with baseline code? - [Mike: by 2010.10.15]  
** do we consider github (as suggested by [[NatashaNoy]] on 2010.09.17)?  
+
** do we consider github (as suggested by Natasha Noy on 2010.09.17)?  
 
** action items -  
 
** action items -  
  
Line 186: Line 186:
 
7. '''Action items:'''  
 
7. '''Action items:'''  
  
* [[MikeDean]] & [[KenBaclawski]] to get code repository (at semwebcentral) going, hopefully before our next meeting  
+
* [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] & [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] to get code repository (at semwebcentral) going, hopefully before our next meeting  
** Mike will ping [[NatashaNoy]] on: (a) where they stand on the availability of [[BioPortal]] install (vcm) image, and (b) is there a newer "fork" point that we (OOR) should work with now.  
+
** Mike will ping Natasha Noy on: (a) where they stand on the availability of [[BioPortal]] install (vcm) image, and (b) is there a newer "fork" point that we (OOR) should work with now.  
* [[YuriyMilov]] will help [[MikeDean]] test the new code repository,  
+
* [[YuriyMilov|Yuriy Milov]] will help [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] test the new code repository,  
 
** Yuri will install a working OOR instance and a development platform on his own,  
 
** Yuri will install a working OOR instance and a development platform on his own,  
 
** Yuri will also present to the rest of the group along with the learning through this exercise some time in the near-future  
 
** Yuri will also present to the rest of the group along with the learning through this exercise some time in the near-future  
  
* [[MichaelGruninger]] will try to pull together a session on OOR metadata ... will report back on his planning at the next call  
+
* [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] will try to pull together a session on OOR metadata ... will report back on his planning at the next call  
  
 
8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:  
 
8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:  
Line 203: Line 203:
  
 
* Call adjourned at: 7:35 am PST  
 
* Call adjourned at: 7:35 am PST  
 
  
 
--
 
--
notes taken by: [[PeterYim]] / 2011.01.21-7:36am PST
 
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
 
  
 +
notes taken by: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] / 2011.01.21-7:36am PST
 +
 +
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
  
 
----
 
----
Line 290: Line 290:
 
** Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' message archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
** Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' message archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
 
* the '''OOR-IPR mini-series''':  
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: [[GeorgeStrawn]] - Chair: [[PeterYim]] - Panelists: [[JamieClark]], [[JohnWilbanks]], [[BrucePerens]] - [[ConferenceCall_2010_09_09]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_09 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-1: an exposition on relevant IPR regimes - Keynote speaker: [[GeorgeStrawn|George Strawn]] - Chair: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - Panelists: [[JamieClark]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_09 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: [[MarkMusen]] - Panelists: [[CameronRoss]], [[AlanRector]], [[JohnSowa]], [[BrucePerens]], [[JohnWilbanks]], [[PeterYim]] - [[ConferenceCall_2010_09_16]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_16 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-2: what are the IPR issues relating to open ontology repositories (and ontologies in general)? - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AlanRector|Alan Rector]], [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JohnWilbanks|John Wilbanks]], [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: [[LeoObrst]] - Panelists: [[PeterYim]], [[MikeDean]], [[BrucePerens]], [[JamieClark]] - [[ConferenceCall_2010_09_30]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_30 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog-NCBO-CC-IAOA-OASIS Panel Discussion - "IPR issues in Ontology and the OOR" session-3: discussion and consensus on licensing arrangements for the OOR Initiative, and positions we might take on related IPR issues - chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] - Panelists: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[BrucePerens|Bruce Perens]], [[JamieClark]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
 
* the '''Joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology &amp; Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst]] &amp; [[FrankOlken]]; Panelists: [[BruceBargmeyer]], [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]], [[FarrukhNajmi]] &amp; [[PeterYim]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_02_28]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology &amp; Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FrankOlken|Frank Olken]]; Panelists: [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen, [[FarrukhNajmi|Farrukh Najmi]] &amp; [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug]], [[EvanWallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[PeterBenson]] &amp; [[RexBrooks]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_03_27]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug|William Bug]], [[EvanWallace|Evan Wallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[PeterBenson|Peter Benson]] &amp; [[RexBrooks|Rex Brooks]] - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat]], [[DekeSmith]], [[MarciaZeng]], [[DeniseBedford]], [[PatHayes]], [[MalaMehrotra]] &amp; [[RobRaskin]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_03]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations &amp; Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] &amp; [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat|Doug Lenat]], [[DekeSmith|Deke Smith]], [[MarciaZeng|Marcia Zeng]], [[DeniseBedford|Denise Bedford]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[MalaMehrotra|Mala Mehrotra]] &amp; [[RobRaskin|Rob Raskin]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger]], [[PeterHaase]], [[NatashaNoy]] &amp;  [[ElisaKendall]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_10]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith|Barry Smith]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]], Natasha Noy &amp;  [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
 
* the '''OOR Development panel sessions''':  
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies &amp; Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]],  [[LiDing]], [[BruceBargmeyer]] &amp; [[BillAndersen]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_08_22]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies &amp; Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen,  [[LiDing|Li Ding]], [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] &amp; [[BillAndersen|Bill Andersen]] - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: [[ToddSchneider]]; Panelists: [[MarkMusen]], [[NatashaNoy]], [[MikeDean]], [[PaulBuitelaar]] / [[AndreasHarth]], [[MathieuDaquin]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger]] - [[ConferenceCall_2009_02_19]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_02_19 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground (Take-2): the work begins" - Chair: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]; Panelists: Mark Musen, Natasha Noy, [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[PaulBuitelaar|Paul Buitelaar]] / [[AndreasHarth|Andreas Harth]], [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - ConferenceCall_2009_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: [[MarkMusen]] - Panelists: [[TaniaTudorache]], [[TimRedmond]], [[NatashaNoy]] - [[ConferenceCall_2009_07_16]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_07_16 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "Integrated tools for ontology development and management: A field guide to the Stanford technology" - Chair: Mark Musen - Panelists: [[TaniaTudorache|Tania Tudorache]], [[TimRedmond|Tim Redmond]], Natasha Noy - ConferenceCall_2009_07_16 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "[[BioPortal]] and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: [[NatashaNoy]] - Panelists: [[CarlosRueda]], [[PaulAlexander]], [[JohnGraybeal]], [[MikeDean]], [[StephenGranite]], [[AlexGarcia]], [[KenBaclawski]] - [[ConferenceCall_2009_07_30]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2009_07_30 - Thursday: Joint Ontolog-OOR Panel Discussion: "BioPortal and related Ontology Repository Implementations and Development" (Take-3) - Chair: Natasha Noy - Panelists: [[CarlosRueda|Carlos Rueda]], [[PaulAlexander|Paul Alexander]], [[JohnGraybeal|John Graybeal]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], StephenGranite, AlexGarcia, [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - ConferenceCall_2009_07_30 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: [[MikeDean]] - Panelists: [[JimChatigny]], [[MichaelGruninger]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[NatashaNoy]] - OOR/[[ConferenceCall_2010_02_19]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_02_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Coordinating our Open Ontology Repository Software Development" - Chair: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]] - Panelists: [[JimChatigny|Jim Chatigny]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], Natasha Noy - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[KenBaclawski]] &amp; [[ToddSchneider]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider]], [[MatthewHettinger]], [[KenBaclawski]] and [[MaximoGurmendez]] - [[ConferenceCall_2010_04_01]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_04_01 - Thursday: Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Session: "OOR Use Cases - Take-3" - Chair: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] &amp; [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MatthewHettinger|Matthew Hettinger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] and [[MaximoGurmendez|M&aacute;ximo Gurm&eacute;ndez]] - ConferenceCall_2010_04_01 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: [[JohnSowa]] - Panelists: [[JohnBateman]]-[[TillMossakowski]], [[MichaelGruninger]], [[CameronRoss]], [[AdamPease]], [[PatHayes]] - [[ConferenceCall_2010_09_10]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_10 - Friday: Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion: "Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: [[JohnSowa|John F. Sowa]] - Panelists: JohnBateman-TillMossakowski, [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]], [[CameronRoss|Cameron Ross]], [[AdamPease|Adam Pease]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]] - ConferenceCall_2010_09_10 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider]], [[MikeDean]], [[NatashaNoy]], [[ImmanuelNormann]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger]] - OOR/[[ConferenceCall_2010_09_17]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_09_17 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-IV" Workshop - Co-chairs: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - Panelists: [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Natasha Noy, [[ImmanuelNormann|Immanuel Normann]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_17 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-[[BioPortal]] fork) OOR Architecture and API - OOR/[[ConferenceCall_2010_10_15]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_10_15 - Friday: OOR Project Team Member Conference Call - discussion on the (post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_15 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-[[BioPortal]] fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: [[KenBaclawski]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger]] - Panelists: [[KenBaclawski]]+[[ToddSchneider]], [[AldoGangemi]]+[[AlessandroAdamou]], [[JouniTuominen]]+[[KimViljanen]], [[EricChan]] - OOR/[[ConferenceCall_2010_11_19]] &nbsp;&nbsp;  
+
** 2010_11_19 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion - "(Post-BioPortal fork) OOR Architecture and API - Take-II" - Co-chairs: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] &amp; [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Gr&uuml;ninger]] - Panelists: KenBaclawski+ToddSchneider, AldoGangemi+AlessandroAdamou, JouniTuominen+KimViljanen, [[EricChan|Eric Chan]] - OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_11_19 &nbsp;&nbsp;  
* '''[[OntologySummit2008]]''' homepage  
+
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
** '''[[OntologySummit2008]]/[[FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
+
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
+
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008|Ontology Summit 2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-01/ (~5 months exchanges starting from Jan-2008)  
 
* Our key content pages:  
 
* Our key content pages:  
Line 333: Line 333:
 
* '''Public sandbox instance of OOR (OOR-sandbox) - http://sandbox.oor.net/ontologies''' (previously http://oor-01.cim3.net/ontologies)  
 
* '''Public sandbox instance of OOR (OOR-sandbox) - http://sandbox.oor.net/ontologies''' (previously http://oor-01.cim3.net/ontologies)  
 
** '''[[OOR_SandBox]]'''  
 
** '''[[OOR_SandBox]]'''  
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development
+
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development  
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Event_Meeting]]    [[Category:OOR]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
This page has been migrated from the [http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki  OntologWiki] - Click [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_01_21 here] for original page

Latest revision as of 03:29, 9 January 2016

[ ]

Contents

[edit] OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011-01-21     (1)

  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1A6)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1A8)

[edit] Attendees     (1C)

  • Expecting:     (1C2)
    • YefimZhuk     (1C2A)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1C2B)

[edit] Agenda Ideas     (1D)

please insert any additional items below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)     (1D1)

[edit] Agenda & Proceedings     (1E)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1E1)

2. Roll Call:     (1E5)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1E8)

    • Peter: went real well; was able to pack 13 presentations (one time-shifted even!) into a 2-hour session     (1E12A)
    • Michael: lots of enthusiasm on the topic this year, think it will be productive     (1E12B)
    • Yuri: very helpful, now seeing the distinction between OOR, Ontolog, Summit, etc.; planning to go to the Symposium in April     (1E12C)
    • Mike: was there for a portion of the session only, impressed with the energy at the session.     (1E12D)

[edit] Key items for review and discussion today     (1E13)

items below are from the previous meeting(s) and will be updated as we proceed with this meeting.     (1E13B)

more items from previous meeting discussions ...     (1E13G)

4. Member activities updates:     (1E13R)

5. Funding progress:     (1E13S)

6. Any Other Business:     (1E13T)

7. Action items:     (1E13V)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1E13Z)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2011.01.21-7:36am PST     (1E13AD)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1E13AE)


[edit] Resources     (1F)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1F20)