From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Last updated at: 2009-10-02 20:06:37 By user: PeterYim)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
'''[[OpenOntologyRepository]] team conference call, Fri 2009-09-18, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC'''  
 
'''[[OpenOntologyRepository]] team conference call, Fri 2009-09-18, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC'''  
  
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details: ===
+
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details  ===
  
 
* Date: '''Friday, September 18, 2009 '''  
 
* Date: '''Friday, September 18, 2009 '''  
Line 33: Line 33:
  
 
* Attended:  
 
* Attended:  
** [[PeterYim]]
+
** PeterYim  
 
** Jeff Abbott (consultant from San Diego, California)  
 
** Jeff Abbott (consultant from San Diego, California)  
** [[ToddSchneider]]
+
** ToddSchneider  
** [[SteveRay]]
+
** SteveRay  
** [[JoelBender]]
+
** JoelBender  
 
** Yavuz Eren (Northeastern U)  
 
** Yavuz Eren (Northeastern U)  
** [[MikeDean]] (chair)  
+
** MikeDean (chair)  
** [[PatHayes]]
+
** PatHayes  
** [[KenBaclawski]]
+
** KenBaclawski  
** [[MichaelGruninger]]
+
** MichaelGruninger  
  
 
* Expecting:  
 
* Expecting:  
Line 48: Line 48:
  
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
** [[BartGajderowicz]]
+
** BartGajderowicz  
** [[LeoObrst]]
+
** LeoObrst  
  
== Agenda Ideas: ==
+
== Agenda Ideas  ==
  
 
== Agenda & Proceedings  ==
 
== Agenda & Proceedings  ==
Line 57: Line 57:
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
  
* [[MikeDean]] takes the chair and welcome everyone  
+
* MikeDean takes the chair and welcome everyone  
* [[PeterYim]] volunteers to take minutes of the meeting  
+
* PeterYim volunteers to take minutes of the meeting  
  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
Line 74: Line 74:
 
** populate - [[OOR/ActiveMemberContribution]]  
 
** populate - [[OOR/ActiveMemberContribution]]  
  
* '''Preparing for the [[BioPortal]] and [[OOR]] comparative analysis session''' - 1-Oct-2009 --> 15-Oct-2009  
+
* '''Preparing for the BioPortal and [[OOR]] comparative analysis session''' - 1-Oct-2009 --> 15-Oct-2009  
** (2009.09.04) [[ToddSchneider]] and NCBO folks might walk us through the UML-EA diagrams of the NCBO [[BioPortal]] system 2.1d (v1016 of Jul-2009) which Todd posted on 2009.07.29 and is now available at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/oor-dev/BioPortal_ver1016_UML-EA_Model--NCBO_ToddSchneider_20090729a/BioPortal_v1016_Jul2009_HTML/  
+
** (2009.09.04) ToddSchneider and NCBO folks might walk us through the UML-EA diagrams of the NCBO BioPortal system 2.1d (v1016 of Jul-2009) which Todd posted on 2009.07.29 and is now available at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/oor-dev/BioPortal_ver1016_UML-EA_Model--NCBO_ToddSchneider_20090729a/BioPortal_v1016_Jul2009_HTML/  
*** The diagrams suggest that the design is not entirely appropriate for the goals and requirements of OOR.  This suggests that we should open a dialog with the [[BioPortal]] community concerning this.  [[ToddSchneider]] will take the lead on a session to be held tentatively on October 1. Tentative panelists may include [[KenBaclawski]], [[NatashaNoy]], [[ToddSchneider]], [[MishaDorf]].  
+
*** The diagrams suggest that the design is not entirely appropriate for the goals and requirements of OOR.  This suggests that we should open a dialog with the BioPortal community concerning this.  ToddSchneider will take the lead on a session to be held tentatively on October 1. Tentative panelists may include KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy, ToddSchneider, MishaDorf.  
*** [[MichaelGruninger]] asked the question: How does the notion of module and imports in Common Logic map to the architecture of [[BioPortal]]?  
+
*** MichaelGruninger asked the question: How does the notion of module and imports in Common Logic map to the architecture of BioPortal?  
*** We should contact [[ElisaKendall]] about these topics.  
+
*** We should contact ElisaKendall about these topics.  
** (2009.09.18) discussed and confirmed that the session is now rescheduled to Thu 2009.10.15 - [[ConferenceCall_2009_10_15]]
+
** (2009.09.18) discussed and confirmed that the session is now rescheduled to Thu 2009.10.15 - ConferenceCall_2009_10_15  
 
*** Todd will send the session title and abstract to Peter shortly  
 
*** Todd will send the session title and abstract to Peter shortly  
  
Line 89: Line 89:
 
** (2009.09.18) Peter reported that the OOR-sandbox is down, at the moment, possibly due to an ISP glitch.  
 
** (2009.09.18) Peter reported that the OOR-sandbox is down, at the moment, possibly due to an ISP glitch.  
 
*** While working on restoring the OOR-sandbox operation, he might take the opportunity to migrate it to the colocation facility as planned previously anyway.  
 
*** While working on restoring the OOR-sandbox operation, he might take the opportunity to migrate it to the colocation facility as planned previously anyway.  
*** Misha is away, but when he returns (in about 2 weeks) efforts will be made to bring up the updated version of [[BioPortal]] (v2.1d), as well as starting to experiment on the highly scalable 'full-hardware' infrastructure (which calls for 3 virtual machines and a SAN)  
+
*** Misha is away, but when he returns (in about 2 weeks) efforts will be made to bring up the updated version of BioPortal (v2.1d), as well as starting to experiment on the highly scalable 'full-hardware' infrastructure (which calls for 3 virtual machines and a SAN)  
  
 
* Ken's classes  
 
* Ken's classes  
** [[KenBaclawski]] classes started last Tuesday (2009.09.15). He is running a course (classes on Tuesdays) and a seminar course (Thursdays) - same students; ~40 people  
+
** KenBaclawski classes started last Tuesday (2009.09.15). He is running a course (classes on Tuesdays) and a seminar course (Thursdays) - same students; ~40 people  
 
** Peter will keep Ken informed on the progress of restoring the OOR-sandbox  
 
** Peter will keep Ken informed on the progress of restoring the OOR-sandbox  
** for next Tuesday, Ken might have to use the [[BioPortal]] site for read-only access to the "OOR" functionalities  
+
** for next Tuesday, Ken might have to use the BioPortal site for read-only access to the "OOR" functionalities  
  
 
* Michael's class:  
 
* Michael's class:  
** [[MichaelGruninger]] is working with graduate students, and writing paper(s) for now  
+
** MichaelGruninger is working with graduate students, and writing paper(s) for now  
 
** Michael's course will start in January 2010  
 
** Michael's course will start in January 2010  
  
* [[SOCoP]] collaboration  
+
* SOCoP collaboration  
** Led by [[NancyWiegand]], they have submitted a grant proposal to the NSF INTEROP program, in which collaboration with OOR is among one of the key aspects  
+
** Led by NancyWiegand, they have submitted a grant proposal to the NSF INTEROP program, in which collaboration with OOR is among one of the key aspects  
** [[SOCoP]] is also drumming up a closer collaboration with Ontolog Forum  
+
** SOCoP is also drumming up a closer collaboration with Ontolog Forum  
** [[SOCoP]] will be hosting a full-day workshop at MITRE (Washington DC Area) on Monday 12-Oct-2009  
+
** SOCoP will be hosting a full-day workshop at MITRE (Washington DC Area) on Monday 12-Oct-2009  
 
*** Ontolog might participate as a co-organizer and contribute to making the workshop available to remote participants  
 
*** Ontolog might participate as a co-organizer and contribute to making the workshop available to remote participants  
** [[SOCoP]] is also running the "Terra Cognita" workshop at ISWC2009 on 26-Oct-2009 afternoon - see: http://asio.bbn.com/terracognita2009/  
+
** SOCoP is also running the "Terra Cognita" workshop at ISWC2009 on 26-Oct-2009 afternoon - see: http://asio.bbn.com/terracognita2009/  
  
 
* Ontology Summit plans  
 
* Ontology Summit plans  
Line 113: Line 113:
 
** Peter / Michael / Ken: other possibilities for co-organizers include; besides NIST ... IAOA, FOIS, NEU  
 
** Peter / Michael / Ken: other possibilities for co-organizers include; besides NIST ... IAOA, FOIS, NEU  
  
* FOIS 2010 is going to be at Toronto University ([[MichaelGruninger]] will be the local chair) - see: http://fois2010.mie.utoronto.ca/  
+
* FOIS 2010 is going to be at Toronto University (MichaelGruninger will be the local chair) - see: http://fois2010.mie.utoronto.ca/  
 
** Calling for conference papers, and for the two workshops (one of which is on Modular Ontologies, which is very relevant to the current OOR work)  
 
** Calling for conference papers, and for the two workshops (one of which is on Modular Ontologies, which is very relevant to the current OOR work)  
 
** Michael encourages folks here to submit paper to the conference and workshop - Conference CFP, ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/2009-09/msg00000.html (2009.10.23 is the deadline)  
 
** Michael encourages folks here to submit paper to the conference and workshop - Conference CFP, ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/2009-09/msg00000.html (2009.10.23 is the deadline)  
Line 122: Line 122:
 
*** Ken and Todd have written a [http://ontolog.cim3.net/work/OOR/OOR_presentations_publications/ISWC2009-CKWorkshop-KenBaclawski-ToddSchneider_20090919.pdf paper] that has been accepted by the CK2009 Workshop at ISWC "Workshop on Collaborative Construction, Management and Linking of Structured Knowledge". The paper deals with OOR requirements and research challenges.  
 
*** Ken and Todd have written a [http://ontolog.cim3.net/work/OOR/OOR_presentations_publications/ISWC2009-CKWorkshop-KenBaclawski-ToddSchneider_20090919.pdf paper] that has been accepted by the CK2009 Workshop at ISWC "Workshop on Collaborative Construction, Management and Linking of Structured Knowledge". The paper deals with OOR requirements and research challenges.  
 
** Semantic Web meetings.  
 
** Semantic Web meetings.  
*** These are local meetings. [[KenBaclawski]] will be developing a slide deck. This will be posted, and others could use/modify it for their own local meetings. See: http://semweb.meetup.com/  
+
*** These are local meetings. KenBaclawski will be developing a slide deck. This will be posted, and others could use/modify it for their own local meetings. See: http://semweb.meetup.com/  
 
** OMG collaboration.  
 
** OMG collaboration.  
*** [[RaviSharma]] will be contacting [[CoryCasanave]], [[ElisaKendall]] and [[EvanWallace]] regarding OMG related ontology repository efforts.  There could be interest in a joint OMG-OOR panel meeting in the Ontolog Forum. We need to determine what they are doing.  
+
*** RaviSharma will be contacting CoryCasanave, ElisaKendall and EvanWallace regarding OMG related ontology repository efforts.  There could be interest in a joint OMG-OOR panel meeting in the Ontolog Forum. We need to determine what they are doing.  
  
 
* Funding and proposals  
 
* Funding and proposals  
** [[KenBaclawski]] submitted an proposal to STCI, jointly with [[PeterYim]] and [[MikeDean]].  
+
** KenBaclawski submitted an proposal to STCI, jointly with PeterYim and MikeDean.  
** [[PeterYim]] is involved in proposals that have OOR as one aspect, to the INTEROP and STCI programs with [[MarkMusen]]
+
** PeterYim is involved in proposals that have OOR as one aspect, to the INTEROP and STCI programs with MarkMusen  
** [[CarlosRueda]] has submitted a proposal that has OOR as a key aspect.  
+
** CarlosRueda has submitted a proposal that has OOR as a key aspect.  
  
 
* '''Short term activity and action plans'''  
 
* '''Short term activity and action plans'''  
Line 146: Line 146:
  
 
* Call adjourned at: 9:55am PDT  
 
* Call adjourned at: 9:55am PDT  
 
  
 
--
 
--
notes taken by: [[PeterYim]] / 2009.09.18-10:51am PDT
 
reviewed and edited by: [[KenBaclawski]] / 2009.09.19-12:44am EDT
 
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
 
  
 +
notes taken by: PeterYim / 2009.09.18-10:51am PDT
 +
 +
reviewed and edited by: KenBaclawski / 2009.09.19-12:44am EDT
 +
 +
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
  
 
----
 
----
Line 210: Line 211:
 
* Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* the four '''joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
 
* the four '''joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FrankOlken]]; Panelists: [[BruceBargmeyer]], [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]], [[FarrukhNajmi]] & [[PeterYim]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_02_28]]     
+
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: LeoObrst & FrankOlken; Panelists: BruceBargmeyer, MikeDean, MarkMusen, FarrukhNajmi & PeterYim - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28     
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug]], [[EvanWallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[PeterBenson]] & [[RexBrooks]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_03_27]]     
+
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: LeoObrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: WilliamBug, EvanWallace, [[JohnLMcCarthy]], KenBaclawski, PeterBenson & RexBrooks - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27     
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat]], [[DekeSmith]], [[MarciaZeng]], [[DeniseBedford]], [[PatHayes]], [[MalaMehrotra]] & [[RobRaskin]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_03]]     
+
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: LeoObrst & FabianNeuhaus; Panelists: DougLenat, DekeSmith, MarciaZeng, DeniseBedford, PatHayes, MalaMehrotra & RobRaskin - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03     
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith]] & [[MichaelGruninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger]], [[PeterHaase]], [[NatashaNoy]] &  [[ElisaKendall]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_10]]     
+
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: BarrySmith & MichaelGruninger; Panelists: MichaelGruninger, PeterHaase, NatashaNoy &  ElisaKendall - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10     
 
* the '''OOR-dev: Synergies & Gaps panel session''':  
 
* the '''OOR-dev: Synergies & Gaps panel session''':  
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]][[LiDing]], [[BruceBargmeyer]] & [[BillAndersen]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_08_22]]     
+
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: LeoObrst; Panelists: MikeDean, MarkMusen,  LiDing, BruceBargmeyer & BillAndersen - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22     
* '''[[OntologySummit2008]]''' homepage  
+
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
** '''[[OntologySummit2008]]/[[FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
+
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
+
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the OntologySummit2008 face-to-face workshop)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/  
 
* Our key content pages:  
 
* Our key content pages:  
Line 237: Line 238:
 
* '''OOR Project site at [[SemWebCentral]]''' - http://oor.projects.semwebcentral.org  
 
* '''OOR Project site at [[SemWebCentral]]''' - http://oor.projects.semwebcentral.org  
 
* our first '''sandbox instance of OOR''' - http://oor-01.cim3.net/  
 
* our first '''sandbox instance of OOR''' - http://oor-01.cim3.net/  
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development
+
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development  
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Event_Meeting]]    [[Category:OOR]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
This page has been migrated from the [http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki  OntologWiki] - Click [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2009_09_18 here] for original page

Revision as of 00:55, 14 December 2015

[ ]

Contents

OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2009-09-18     (1)

OpenOntologyRepository team conference call, Fri 2009-09-18, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC     (1A)

  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1B5)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1B7)

Attendees     (1D)

  • Expecting:     (1D2)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1D2A)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1F)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1F1)

2. Roll Call:     (1F5)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1F7)

  • Preparing for the BioPortal and OOR comparative analysis session - 1-Oct-2009 --> 15-Oct-2009     (1F10)
    • (2009.09.04) ToddSchneider and NCBO folks might walk us through the UML-EA diagrams of the NCBO BioPortal system 2.1d (v1016 of Jul-2009) which Todd posted on 2009.07.29 and is now available at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/oor-dev/BioPortal_ver1016_UML-EA_Model--NCBO_ToddSchneider_20090729a/BioPortal_v1016_Jul2009_HTML/     (1F10A)
      • The diagrams suggest that the design is not entirely appropriate for the goals and requirements of OOR. This suggests that we should open a dialog with the BioPortal community concerning this. ToddSchneider will take the lead on a session to be held tentatively on October 1. Tentative panelists may include KenBaclawski, NatashaNoy, ToddSchneider, MishaDorf.     (1F10A1)
      • MichaelGruninger asked the question: How does the notion of module and imports in Common Logic map to the architecture of BioPortal?     (1F10A2)
      • We should contact ElisaKendall about these topics.     (1F10A3)
    • (2009.09.18) discussed and confirmed that the session is now rescheduled to Thu 2009.10.15 - ConferenceCall_2009_10_15     (1F10B)
      • Todd will send the session title and abstract to Peter shortly     (1F10B1)
  • OOR-sandbox Status:     (1F12)
    • (2009.09.18) Peter reported that the OOR-sandbox is down, at the moment, possibly due to an ISP glitch.     (1F12A)
      • While working on restoring the OOR-sandbox operation, he might take the opportunity to migrate it to the colocation facility as planned previously anyway.     (1F12A1)
      • Misha is away, but when he returns (in about 2 weeks) efforts will be made to bring up the updated version of BioPortal (v2.1d), as well as starting to experiment on the highly scalable 'full-hardware' infrastructure (which calls for 3 virtual machines and a SAN)     (1F12A2)
  • Ken's classes     (1F13)
    • KenBaclawski classes started last Tuesday (2009.09.15). He is running a course (classes on Tuesdays) and a seminar course (Thursdays) - same students; ~40 people     (1F13A)
    • Peter will keep Ken informed on the progress of restoring the OOR-sandbox     (1F13B)
    • for next Tuesday, Ken might have to use the BioPortal site for read-only access to the "OOR" functionalities     (1F13C)
  • SOCoP collaboration     (1F15)
    • Led by NancyWiegand, they have submitted a grant proposal to the NSF INTEROP program, in which collaboration with OOR is among one of the key aspects     (1F15A)
    • SOCoP is also drumming up a closer collaboration with Ontolog Forum     (1F15B)
    • SOCoP will be hosting a full-day workshop at MITRE (Washington DC Area) on Monday 12-Oct-2009     (1F15C)
      • Ontolog might participate as a co-organizer and contribute to making the workshop available to remote participants     (1F15C1)
    • SOCoP is also running the "Terra Cognita" workshop at ISWC2009 on 26-Oct-2009 afternoon - see: http://asio.bbn.com/terracognita2009/     (1F15D)
  • OOR Outreach     (1F18)
    • ISWC 2009:     (1F18A)
      • Todd and Ken have produced a poster that has been accepted by the ISWC2009 conference.     (1F18A1)
      • Ken and Todd have written a paper that has been accepted by the CK2009 Workshop at ISWC "Workshop on Collaborative Construction, Management and Linking of Structured Knowledge". The paper deals with OOR requirements and research challenges.     (1F18A2)
    • Semantic Web meetings.     (1F18B)
    • OMG collaboration.     (1F18C)
      • RaviSharma will be contacting CoryCasanave, ElisaKendall and EvanWallace regarding OMG related ontology repository efforts. There could be interest in a joint OMG-OOR panel meeting in the Ontolog Forum. We need to determine what they are doing.     (1F18C1)
  • Funding and proposals     (1F19)
    • KenBaclawski submitted an proposal to STCI, jointly with PeterYim and MikeDean.     (1F19A)
    • PeterYim is involved in proposals that have OOR as one aspect, to the INTEROP and STCI programs with MarkMusen     (1F19B)
    • CarlosRueda has submitted a proposal that has OOR as a key aspect.     (1F19C)

4. New Issues:     (1F21)

5. Any Other Business:     (1F22)

6. Action items:     (1F23)

7. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1F24)

notes taken by: PeterYim / 2009.09.18-10:51am PDT     (1F28)

reviewed and edited by: KenBaclawski / 2009.09.19-12:44am EDT     (1F29)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1F30)


Resources     (1G)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G20)