From OntologPSMW

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Fix PurpleMediaWiki references)
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
'''[[OpenOntologyRepository]] team conference call, Fri 2009.06.26, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC'''  
 
'''[[OpenOntologyRepository]] team conference call, Fri 2009.06.26, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC'''  
  
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details: ===
+
=== [[MeetingsCalls|Conference Call]] Details  ===
  
 
* Date: '''Friday, June 26, 2009 '''  
 
* Date: '''Friday, June 26, 2009 '''  
Line 33: Line 33:
  
 
* Attended:  
 
* Attended:  
** [[PeterYim]]  
+
** [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]]  
** [[KatherineGoodier]]  
+
** [[KatherineGoodier|Katherine Goodier]]  
** [[KenBaclawski]]  
+
** [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]]  
** [[MikeDean]]  
+
** [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]]  
** [[ToddSchneider]]  
+
** [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]  
** [[RaviSharma]]  
+
** [[RaviSharma|Ravi Sharma]]  
  
 
* Expecting:  
 
* Expecting:  
Line 44: Line 44:
  
 
* Regrets:  
 
* Regrets:  
** [[MichaelGruninger]] (traveling)  
+
** [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]] (traveling)  
** [[LeoObrst]]  
+
** [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]  
** [[BartGajderowicz]] (in transit)  
+
** [[BartGajderowicz|Bart Gajderowicz]] (in transit)  
  
== Agenda Ideas: ==
+
== Agenda Ideas  ==
  
 
''please insert below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
 
''please insert below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)''  
Line 61: Line 61:
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
 
1. Meeting called to order:  
  
* [[KenBaclawski]] takes the chair and welcomed everyone  
+
* [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] takes the chair and welcomed everyone  
* [[PeterYim]] volunteers to take minutes of the meeting  
+
* [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] volunteers to take minutes of the meeting  
  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
 
* review and adopt agenda  
Line 84: Line 84:
 
* progress review on planned OOR-related events  
 
* progress review on planned OOR-related events  
 
** panel session Jul-16, Jul-30 & Aug-6  
 
** panel session Jul-16, Jul-30 & Aug-6  
* [[ToddSchneider]]: UML diagrams  
+
* [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]: UML diagrams  
 
* ISWC 2009  
 
* ISWC 2009  
 
* reports on member activities that are OOR-related  
 
* reports on member activities that are OOR-related  
Line 96: Line 96:
 
*** ... Todd: probably stick with UML now, and eventually move to CL?  
 
*** ... Todd: probably stick with UML now, and eventually move to CL?  
 
** Peter / Todd: will add revision level onto the diagrams in the future ... the ones from before, we'll add a date for identification purposes  
 
** Peter / Todd: will add revision level onto the diagrams in the future ... the ones from before, we'll add a date for identification purposes  
** Peter: [[MishaDorf]] suggested a full UML diagram and a highlight diagram ... guess Todd is working on them (haven't heard from him yet)  
+
** Peter: [[MishaDorf|Misha Dorf]] suggested a full UML diagram and a highlight diagram ... guess Todd is working on them (haven't heard from him yet)  
 
** Todd/2009.06.26 - full set of UML diagrams (on [[BioPortal]] 2.0) uploaded to the server (as of 2009.06.14)  
 
** Todd/2009.06.26 - full set of UML diagrams (on [[BioPortal]] 2.0) uploaded to the server (as of 2009.06.14)  
 
*** see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/oor-dev/BioPortal_3Mar2009_UML-Model_ToddSchneider_20090614/index.html  
 
*** see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/oor-dev/BioPortal_3Mar2009_UML-Model_ToddSchneider_20090614/index.html  
Line 103: Line 103:
 
*** Peter: suggest that Todd might ping Misha via the [oor-dev] list to get his advice on when best to grab the new codes for reverse engineering   
 
*** Peter: suggest that Todd might ping Misha via the [oor-dev] list to get his advice on when best to grab the new codes for reverse engineering   
 
** K: we might want to do some acknowledgment on trademarks like "UML" (which is a registered trademark of OMG)  
 
** K: we might want to do some acknowledgment on trademarks like "UML" (which is a registered trademark of OMG)  
*** Peter to add line on [[CreditsAcknowledgement]] page  
+
*** Peter to add line on [[CreditsAcknowledgement|Credits Acknowledgement]] page  
 
**** done! - see:  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CreditsAcknowledgement#nid1YWO (--ppy/200906.26-11:36)  
 
**** done! - see:  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CreditsAcknowledgement#nid1YWO (--ppy/200906.26-11:36)  
  
* Potential for collaboration with the geospatial ontology folks''' - [[NancyWiegand]] / [[GaryBergCross]]  
+
* Potential for collaboration with the geospatial ontology folks''' - [[NancyWiegand|Nancy Wiegand]] / [[GaryBergCross]]  
** Nancy: intro; [[SOCoP]] - submitting a grant proposal to NSF again; possibility of using OOR for their work  
+
** Nancy: intro; SOCoP - submitting a grant proposal to NSF again; possibility of using OOR for their work  
** Gary: intro - [[SOCoP]] secretary; use of ontology repository for interoperability, social aspect of sharing;  
+
** Gary: intro - SOCoP secretary; use of ontology repository for interoperability, social aspect of sharing;  
 
** Mike: welcome the collaboration; probably some additional features needed to support geospatial ontologies  
 
** Mike: welcome the collaboration; probably some additional features needed to support geospatial ontologies  
 
*** Nancy: how much development is expected?  
 
*** Nancy: how much development is expected?  
Line 126: Line 126:
  
 
* Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel sessions ... on deck:  
 
* Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel sessions ... on deck:  
** panel session on Protege / webProtege / [[BioPortal]] / [[CODS]] / OOR-sandbox ... and how they work together, now and in the near future ... this is more a OOR user and content providers' session (this would go right before Natasha's's OOR implementers and developers' session) - chair: [[MarkMusen]] - date confirmed Thu 16-July-2009  
+
** panel session on Protege / webProtege / [[BioPortal]] / [[CODS]] / OOR-sandbox ... and how they work together, now and in the near future ... this is more a OOR user and content providers' session (this would go right before Natasha's's OOR implementers and developers' session) - chair: Mark Musen - date confirmed Thu 16-July-2009  
 
*** panelists will mainly be from Stanford / NCBO  
 
*** panelists will mainly be from Stanford / NCBO  
** panel session on "[[BioPortal]]-based ontology repository implementation and development" - chair: [[NatashaNoy]] - date confirmed Thu 30-July-2009  
+
** panel session on "BioPortal-based ontology repository implementation and development" - chair: Natasha Noy - date confirmed Thu 30-July-2009  
*** candidate panelists: NCBO folks, MMI folks, OOR- [[MikeDean]], [[MichaelGruninger]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[AlexGarcia]], [[KatherineGoodier]] (cultural codebase) ...  [[StephenGranite]]?, [[BartGajderowicz]]?, [[GaryBergCross]]?  
+
*** candidate panelists: NCBO folks, MMI folks, OOR- [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], AlexGarcia, [[KatherineGoodier|Katherine Goodier]] (cultural codebase) ...  StephenGranite?, BartGajderowicz?, [[GaryBergCross]]?  
** panel session on "OOR Research Issues" - champion: [[KenBaclawski]] - the date needs to be rescheduled  
+
** panel session on "OOR Research Issues" - champion: [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]] - the date needs to be rescheduled  
*** candidate panelists: Michael, Leo->[[SuzetteStowtenburg]], [[NatashaNoy]], [[ElisaKendall]], [[ChrisWelty]], OOR team members from the EU, (and possibly other who were engaged when the OOR initiative first started ([[OpenOntologyRepository|ref.]]).  
+
*** candidate panelists: Michael, Leo->SuzetteStowtenburg, Natasha Noy, [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]], [[ChrisWelty|Chris Welty]], OOR team members from the EU, (and possibly other who were engaged when the OOR initiative first started ([[OpenOntologyRepository|ref.]]).  
 
*** Ken will send out a doodle scheduler on this soon!  
 
*** Ken will send out a doodle scheduler on this soon!  
** Ken/2009.06.26 update - session now scheduled for Thu 2009.08.06 - see: [[ConferenceCall_2009_08_06]]
+
** Ken/2009.06.26 update - session now scheduled for Thu 2009.08.06 - see: ConferenceCall_2009_08_06  
*** Panelists: [[MathieuDaquin]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[AlexGarcia]], [[MichaelGruninger]], [[ElisaKendall]], [[CarlosRueda]], [[ToddSchneider]]  
+
*** Panelists: [[MathieuDaquin|Mathieu Daquin]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], AlexGarcia, [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]], [[CarlosRueda|Carlos Rueda]], [[ToddSchneider|Todd Schneider]]  
 
*** will get people to contribute (between now and then) and collect thought on the page at: [[OOR/ResearchIssues]]  
 
*** will get people to contribute (between now and then) and collect thought on the page at: [[OOR/ResearchIssues]]  
 
*   
 
*   
Line 168: Line 168:
 
*** Michael: issues with inherent binary relationship limitation with the existing OWL implementation (based on Protege)  
 
*** Michael: issues with inherent binary relationship limitation with the existing OWL implementation (based on Protege)  
 
*** Natasha: [[BioPortal]] now supports two backends now - the Protege backend and the [[LexGrid]] (OBO/Mayo) backend  
 
*** Natasha: [[BioPortal]] now supports two backends now - the Protege backend and the [[LexGrid]] (OBO/Mayo) backend  
*** [[PatCassidy]]: translate? ... having a CL backend for Protege would be useful  
+
*** [[PatCassidy|Pat Cassidy]]: translate? ... having a CL backend for Protege would be useful  
 
** Peter: please continue this conversation on the [oor-dev] list  
 
** Peter: please continue this conversation on the [oor-dev] list  
 
** K: possibly add another use case for CL  
 
** K: possibly add another use case for CL  
Line 205: Line 205:
  
 
* Call adjourned at: 10:05 am PDT  
 
* Call adjourned at: 10:05 am PDT  
 
  
 
--
 
--
notes taken by: [[PeterYim]] / 2009.06.26-10:28am PDT
 
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
 
  
 +
notes taken by: [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] / 2009.06.26-10:28am PDT
 +
 +
All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.
  
 
----
 
----
Line 263: Line 263:
 
* Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* Developers mailling list: '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/ oor-dev] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/  
 
* the four '''joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
 
* the four '''joint [[OOR]]-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussions''':  
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FrankOlken]]; Panelists: [[BruceBargmeyer]], [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]], [[FarrukhNajmi]] & [[PeterYim]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_02_28]]     
+
** 2008_02_28 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Ontology Registry and Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" - Co-chairs: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FrankOlken|Frank Olken]]; Panelists: [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]], [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen, [[FarrukhNajmi|Farrukh Najmi]] & [[PeterYim|Peter P. Yim]] - ConferenceCall_2008_02_28     
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug]], [[EvanWallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[KenBaclawski]], [[PeterBenson]] & [[RexBrooks]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_03_27]]     
+
** 2008_03_27 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[WilliamBug|William Bug]], [[EvanWallace|Evan Wallace]], [[JohnLMcCarthy]], [[User:KennethBaclawski|Ken Baclawski]], [[PeterBenson|Peter Benson]] & [[RexBrooks|Rex Brooks]] - ConferenceCall_2008_03_27     
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat]], [[DekeSmith]], [[MarciaZeng]], [[DeniseBedford]], [[PatHayes]], [[MalaMehrotra]] & [[RobRaskin]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_03]]     
+
** 2008_04_03 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale, Expectations & Requirements - Session-2" - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]] & [[FabianNeuhaus|Fabian Neuhaus]]; Panelists: [[DougLenat|Doug Lenat]], [[DekeSmith|Deke Smith]], [[MarciaZeng|Marcia Zeng]], [[DeniseBedford|Denise Bedford]], [[PatHayes|Pat Hayes]], [[MalaMehrotra|Mala Mehrotra]] & [[RobRaskin|Rob Raskin]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_03     
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-[[OntologySummit2008]] Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith]] & [[MichaelGruninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger]], [[PeterHaase]], [[NatashaNoy]] &  [[ElisaKendall]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_04_10]]     
+
** 2008_04_10 - Thursday: Joint OOR-OntologySummit2008 Panel Discussion: "Developing an Ontology of Ontologies for OOR" - Co-chairs: [[BarrySmith|Barry Smith]] & [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]]; Panelists: [[MichaelGruninger|Michael Grüninger]], [[PeterHaase|Peter Haase]], Natasha Noy &  [[ElisaKendall|Elisa Kendall]] - ConferenceCall_2008_04_10     
 
* the '''OOR-dev: Synergies & Gaps panel session''':  
 
* the '''OOR-dev: Synergies & Gaps panel session''':  
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean]], [[MarkMusen]],  [[LiDing]], [[BruceBargmeyer]] & [[BillAndersen]] - [[ConferenceCall_2008_08_22]]     
+
** 2008_08_22 - Friday: OOR Panel Discussion: "Getting OOR Development Off the Ground: Identifying Synergies & Gaps" (Take-1) - Chair: [[LeoObrst|Leo Obrst]]; Panelists: [[MikeDean|Mike Dean]], Mark Musen,  [[LiDing|Li Ding]], [[Bargmeyer|Bruce Bargmeyer]] & [[BillAndersen|Bill Andersen]] - ConferenceCall_2008_08_22     
* '''[[OntologySummit2008]]''' homepage  
+
* '''OntologySummit2008''' homepage  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
 
** '''[[OntologySummit2008_Communique]]'''  
** '''[[OntologySummit2008]]/[[FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
+
** '''[[OntologySummit2008/FaceToFaceAgenda]]'''  
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
+
** The '''[http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2008/2008-04-2829_F2F-workshop/OntologySummit2008_OOR-Presentation--MikeDean-LeoObrst-PeterYim_20080429.ppt OOR Project] Presentation''' (delivered at the [[OntologySummit2008|Ontology Summit 2008]] face-to-face workshop)  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/  
 
* '''[ [http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ ontology-summit] ]''' discussion archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/  
 
* Our key content pages:  
 
* Our key content pages:  
Line 290: Line 290:
 
* '''OOR Project site at [[SemWebCentral]]''' - http://oor.projects.semwebcentral.org  
 
* '''OOR Project site at [[SemWebCentral]]''' - http://oor.projects.semwebcentral.org  
 
* our first '''sandbox instance of OOR''' - http://oor-01.cim3.net/  
 
* our first '''sandbox instance of OOR''' - http://oor-01.cim3.net/  
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development
+
** NCBO-OOR development documentation - http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO-OOR_Development  
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Event_Meeting]]    [[Category:OOR]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
This page has been migrated from the [http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki  OntologWiki] - Click [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2009_06_26 here] for original page

Latest revision as of 02:25, 9 January 2016

[ ]

Contents

[edit] OpenOntologyRepository: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2009-06-26     (1)

OpenOntologyRepository team conference call, Fri 2009.06.26, 1.0~1.5 Hr. call starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CET / 5:00pm GMT / 17:00 UTC     (1A)

  • RSVP to peter.yim@cim3.com appreciated, ... or simply just by adding yourself to the "Expected Attendee" list below (if you are a member of the team.)     (1B5)
  • Please note that this session may be recorded, and if so, the audio archive is expected to be made available as open content, along with the proceedings of the call to our community membership and the public at-large under our prevailing open IPR policy.     (1B7)

[edit] Attendees     (1D)

  • Expecting:     (1D2)
    • ... if you are coming to the meeting, please add your name above (plus your affiliation, if you aren't already a member of the community) above, or e-mail <peter.yim@cim3.com> so that we can reserve enough resources to support everyone's participation. ...     (1D2A)

[edit] Agenda Ideas     (1E)

please insert below (along with your name for follow-up purposes)     (1E1)

[edit] Agenda & Proceedings     (1F)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1F1)

2. Roll Call:     (1F5)

3. Status Review and Discussion:     (1F7)

... entries below are from the previous call(s) and will be updated as this meeting progresses!     (1F8)

Suggested topics to be covered:     (1F11)

  • Potential for collaboration with the geospatial ontology folks - Nancy Wiegand / GaryBergCross     (1F17)
    • Nancy: intro; SOCoP - submitting a grant proposal to NSF again; possibility of using OOR for their work     (1F17A)
    • Gary: intro - SOCoP secretary; use of ontology repository for interoperability, social aspect of sharing;     (1F17B)
    • Mike: welcome the collaboration; probably some additional features needed to support geospatial ontologies     (1F17C)
    • K: how much data will be involved .. using data.gov?     (1F17D)
      • Gary: possibly using some USGS data (K: which is already linked to data.gov)     (1F17D1)
    • Nancy: supporting data store ... or just ontologies     (1F17E)
    • Todd: OOR not supposed to provide data store ... but can consider a extension project to work on     (1F17F)
    • Nancy: is the infrastructure stable ... and expected to be around for many years?     (1F17G)
    • Gary: Nancy is the PI; proposal due in July;     (1F17H)
    • K: National Geospatial Symposium ...     (1F17I)
    • Ken: already has a grant ... can share some of the language used ... Nancy will contact Ken     (1F17J)
    • Ken/2009.06.26 update - I am working with Nancy to supply her some of the language for her proposal     (1F17K)
  • OOR sandbox instance - status review - http://oor-01.cim3.net     (1F23)
    • Benjamin: major update - BioPortal v2.1d - to be released on 12-Jun-2009     (1F23A)
      • Natasha/2009.06.12 - slightly delayed, release date could now be a couple of week out     (1F23A1)
    • Peter: hardware for OOR sandbox-2 (and later the production instance of OOR) will be ready fairly soon (next few days).     (1F23B)
      • an updated version of the CODS server will also be installed on that hardware cluster     (1F23B1)
    • Peter/2009.06.26 - hardware is now ready ... once the Stanford / NCBO are back from their International Conference (this week) in Amsterdam     (1F23C)
  • K: I am involved in some of the Obama cyberinfrastructure/security initiatives, and am promoting the use of an OOR     (1F26)
    • Todd: you might consider participating in the NCOIC community too, K.     (1F26A)
  • OOR development activities     (1F27)
    • Michael: running into issues with trying to add FOL/CL upload/download onto the BioPortal codebase     (1F27A)
    • Peter: please continue this conversation on the [oor-dev] list     (1F27B)
    • K: possibly add another use case for CL     (1F27C)
    • Peter/2009.06.26: would love to see Mike's team (or Mike to take the lead on a broader effort) would do a native FOL backend for the OOR     (1F27D)
    • Ken/2009.06.26: we need internal interfaces ... modularization ... [Ken, please elaborate ...]     (1F27E)
    • Todd/2009.06.26: need to re-emphasize that we should keep a focus on storing and retrieving "stuff" (so far, the focus has been too much on "ontologies") ... need separation of concerns     (1F27F)
  • Funding and proposals     (1F30)
    • Peter: suggest picking up the effort ... NSF solicitation like INTEROP, STCI     (1F30A)
    • Ken will be in the DC Area Jul-13 for an NIH panel. Ken and K could meet up and do some coordination during that visit     (1F30B)

4. New Issues:     (1F32)

5. Any Other Business:     (1F33)

6. Action items:     (1F34)

7. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1F36)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2009.06.26-10:28am PDT     (1F40)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1F41)


[edit] Resources     (1G)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G20)