From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

UpperOntologySummit - Organizing Committee Conference Call 2006-03-09     (1)

Call Details     (1A)

Attendees     (1B)

Agenda (items to be discussed) Ideas     (1C)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1E)

1) Welcome & confirmation of agenda     (1E1)

2) Appointment of secretary to take minutes     (1E3)

3) Roll-call of participants - see above     (1E5)

4) Urgent matters to be attended to     (1E6)

  • get from them: -- Steve will also post this to the [uos-convene] list; only require responses from the 'custodians'     (1E7)
    • the brief high level characterization of their UO     (1E7A)
    • statement of what they think are the most promising opportunties and the challenges to knowledge transfer between theirs and other UO's, and how they can tackle those challenges.     (1E7B)

5) Communications, logistics, & work protocols issues     (1E8)

7) Status review and ongoing discussions     (1E12)

8) New Issues discussed:     (1E15)

9) Action Items     (1E16)

  • Peter to ask all presenters for their slides by Sunday noon 3/12     (1E17)
    • 5 minutes for 3/14 and 3/15 (see agenda for topic relevance) - all custodians whoever are specifically named     (1E17A)

10) Next meeting date and adjournment     (1E18)

minutes captured in real time on this wiki by Peter P. Yim / 2006.03.09-13:53 PST     (1E22)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1E23)