From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

OntologySummit2008: Organizing Committee Conference Call - Thursday 17-Mar-2008     (1)

Attendees     (1D)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

  • review status of "Advisory Committee" nominations and invitations     (1E1)
  • status review and action plans for the online discourse     (1E2)
  • status review on the F2F-workshop planning and preparation - review agenda     (1E3)
  • preparation status for the 3 upcoming panel sessions - 3/27, 4/3 & 4/10     (1E4)
  • status review on how we are getting the word out     (1E5)
  • draft communique preparation status     (1E6)
... (please post your agenda ideas here; identify yourself for follow-up purposes)     (1E7)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1G)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1G1)

  • note that we have a hard stop at 1:30pm PDT / 4:30pm EDT as the Content Committee will be having their weekly call then. Which mean we have to finish this call in 1 hour or less.     (1G5)

2. Roll Call:     (1G6)

3. Status / Discussion of developing issues:     (1G8)

  • Outstanding Issue Update: (from last call)     (1G9)
    • submit last year's communique to Applied Ontologies Journal [attn: Steve] - Steve contacted Michael Grüninger who will be working on it     (1G9A)
      • question for Mark: when is the next AOJ issue out; do you have a deadline for the submission (to make it into the next issue)?     (1G9A1)
      • Steve will continue to communicate with Michael to get this out ASAP.     (1G9A2)
      • Michael mentioned that he is planning to have it ready by end of this week. (--ppy: from a conversation during the content committee meeting.)     (1G9A3)
  • status review on how we are getting the word out     (1G15)
    • Steve: will get the NIST public affairs office to continue to help us with getting the word out     (1G15A)

5. New Issues:     (1G17)

6. Any Other Business:     (1G18)

7. Action items:     (1G19)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1G20)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2008.03.17-1:32pm PDT     (1G24)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1G25)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G26)