From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

OKMDS: Organizing Committee Conference Call - Tuesday 11-Mar-2008     (1)

  • This is the 16th conference call of the organizing committee for the joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG "Ontology in Knowledge Management and Decision Support" initiative. The session is expected to be a 1-Hour conference call.     (1A)

Attendees     (1D)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

  • getting ready for the [OKMDS] session on Thu 2008.03.20 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_03_20     (1E1)
  • continue with status review on the April~May OKMDS events     (1E2)
  • Peter: shall we take another look on how we are doing, and what else could to be done to make this an even greater success     (1E3)
... (please post your agenda ideas here; identify yourself for follow-up purposes)     (1E4)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1G)

(meeting postponed to 2008.03.25; which was then, further postponed to 2008.04.04)     (1G1)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1G2)

2. Roll Call:     (1G6)

3. Status of developing issues:     (1G8)

  • Jeanne will prepare a press release for Federal Computer Week and Government Computer News to announce the mini-series.     (1G11)
    • Susan will pass along a contact that might help - done!     (1G11A)
      • Jeanne suggested that this could be used to advance networking across upcoming Knowledge Management and Virtual World conferences in April     (1G11A1)
  • status review of the [OKMDS] session with Yochai Benkler, author of The Wealth of Networks     (1G15)
    • Susan suggested making the invitation to Yochai for May. His focus would be on open networks of people that challenge conventional thinking of firms as the primary place for effective knowledge management and decision-making toward wealth-making. Susan will check on interest and availability.     (1G15A)
    • Date: ??-May-2008 (open dates are 5/8 or even 5/22)     (1G15B)
    • Speaker: Yochai Benkler     (1G15C)
    • title: ??     (1G15D)
    • chair: ??     (1G15E)
    • Susan has not pursued this yet, but will report back in two weeks. Jeanne offered the May 29 date, if that's useful.     (1G15F)
  • anything else on the [okmds-convene] online discourse?     (1G17)
  • take another look on how we are doing, and what else could to be done to make this an even greater success     (1G18)

5. New Issues:     (1G19)

6. Any Other Business:     (1G20)

7. Action items:     (1G21)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1G26)

notes taken by: ______ / 2008.03.11- _____ am PST     (1G30)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1G31)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G32)