From OntologPSMW

Jump to: navigation, search
[ ]

Contents

OKMDS: Organizing Committee Conference Call - Tuesday 08-Jan-2008     (1)

  • This is the 11th conference call of the organizing committee for the joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG "Ontology in Knowledge Management and Decision Support (OKMDS)" initiative. The session is expected to be a 1-Hour conference call.     (1A)

Attendees     (1D)

Agenda Ideas     (1E)

  • getting ready for the OKMDS session on Thu 2008.01.17 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_01_17     (1E1)
  • ascertaining that everything is still on target for the OKMDS session on Thu 2008.02.21 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_02_21     (1E2)
  • continue with discussion on suggested program content for the next 2~3 months or even the entire 6 months of the mini-series     (1E3)
  • progress review on the [okmds-convene] online discourse which is being archived and cross-posted to [KMgov]     (1E4)
... (please post your agenda ideas here; identify yourself for follow-up purposes)     (1E5)

Agenda & Proceedings     (1G)

1. Meeting called to order:     (1G1)

2. Roll Call:     (1G6)

3. Status of developing issues:     (1G8)

  • Jeanne will prepare a press release for Federal Computer Week and Government Computer News to announce the mini-series.     (1G11)
  • Andy to clarify topic bounds with Jeanne and Rob     (1G12)
  • Jeanne has someone from JPL who will create cross-posting to [KMgov] and [okmds-convene] who create the cross-links between the two community forums today - done!     (1G13)
  • getting ready for the OKMDS session on Thu 2008.01.17 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_01_17     (1G15)
    • Rich Keller is not available on 2008.01.17     (1G15A)
    • therefore moving this "Organizing Science Knowledge for Discovery" topic to 2008.03.20 or 2008.03.27     (1G15B)
    • Jeanne: going to put another panel and topic in this slot     (1G15C)
    • Peter: Andy gave a great presentation earlier at Susan's Expedition Workshop on an ontology driven mashup of IT system management and expertise location work, maybe we should ping him to do something similar     (1G15D)

  • ascertaining that everything is still on target for the OKMDS session on Thu 2008.02.21 - ref. ConferenceCall_2008_02_21     (1G18)
    • Jeanne: finalizing on the panel now, and everything is on target - will have more info by next Mon 2008.01.14     (1G18A)
  • continue with discussion on suggested program content for the next 2~3 months or even the entire 6 months of the mini-series     (1G20)
    • need to confirm the program for Thu 2008.03.20 (noting that Thu 2008.03.27 is also open, if we want to swap to that date.)     (1G20A)
    • Jeanne: considering something around creating the virtual space to facilitate dialog, knowledge exchange and decision support - Jeanne will reserve a date ASAP     (1G20B)
  • progress review on the [okmds-convene] online discourse which is being archived and cross-posted to [KMgov]     (1G21)
    • Ken will make a post to inform people of the protocol - for OKMDS online discourse, postings should be made to [okmds-convene] (noting that postings to [kmgov] does not make it to [okmds-convene], which is where the conversation is publicly archived.)     (1G21A)
    • Ken will also make a post to start a conversation on "What is KM" but make reference to the earlier conversation on [kmgov] and request if someone can recap that conversation to the [okmds-convene] list or to the wiki for archival purposes     (1G21B)

5. New Issues:     (1G22)

6. Any Other Business:     (1G23)

7. Action items:     (1G24)

  • Susan: suggest we include the link to the online discourse archives in any of the event announcement and event session page     (1G25)

8. Schedule Next Meeting & Adjourn:     (1G26)

notes taken by: Peter P. Yim / 2008.01.08-10:54am PST     (1G30)

All participants, please review and edit to enhance accuracy and granularity of the documented proceedings.     (1G31)


This page has been migrated from the OntologWiki - Click here for original page     (1G32)